got sober and grew out of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Reactions: pottychu and Edgewater
pottychu said:
So in the past year I've finally gotten sober and I dont know what happened but this part of me just left?

I got out of rehab and put on a diaper and it was nice and fun but the craving for it is gone. I find it hard to enter little space sober and I haven't even checked my clothes that I do have since I've entered sobriety. I'm not sure what to do lol? Part of me feels good because of the amount of guilt, shame, and self hatred I had while wearing diapers and just age regressing but the other part of me feels weird.

Part of me feels like I should want this or maybe I miss it. I really don't think about it too often though. I'm finally moving back into my old place where my things are and I'm preparing for a move later on and I'm just not sure what I should do and if I should hold on to my things until later and see or if I should let go and experience the fluidity of this area of my life. I tend to sit in the past a lot and I'm not sure if I'm romanticizing a person I used to be or if maybe I'm pushing something away deep down. It doesn't feel like it but I can't be too sure.

I'm curious on what you guys have to say and your abdl journey, coming in and out of phases with this and just anything surrounding the topic. I'm part of the younger crowd for sure (not a minor but still on the younger side) and I'm not sure if this is just a part of growing up. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say on the topic and hear your experiences. I just feel a bit lost, and I've never used this site before and maybe some people here can help out.

what was your DOC

Reactions: Edgewater
littleK1626 said:
what was your DOC
my doc was ketamine, but when it comes to like abdl i used alcohol to regress a lot but yk how it goes everything led back to k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back