Got my Rearz inspire select mediums today

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My case I ordered last week came in today. I opened the one pack and pulled out a single diaper. I automatically felt the plastic, its a little heavier grade then abu's sdk, the cut of the diaper imo is much better, it has approx. 2" in length, higher frontal padding, front and rear waist bands, the padding thickness when dry is about the same, maybe slightly thinner but not to noticeable. The front landing strip is a thicker grade clear plastic, it feels pretty strong and should hold up very well.
The diaper fits me so much better, abu sdks felt like they were to short on me, and when I would adjust it, it felt to tight, these have a nice contour, they have tightness in the right spots but don't squeeze, the leak guards hold well but don't cut in, the back rise of the diaper is a little higher than the front but the tapes line up straight across which is a plus, the outside plastic cover feels soft against my skin, there is a slight crinkle factor but it isn't to bad, there also feels like theres a little more dry bulk in the seat of the diaper.
I have one wetting so far and the sap absorbs quick, it does feel like the diaper is wicking towards the back but a few more wetting with prove it better, my comfort level so far is great and the single tapes on each side are fairly tough, but im not putting a lot of stress on them.

2 diapers into the pack and I'm happy to report that these are doing really good. These hold about 3500ml (just like waddlers, abu sdk's, abu preschools) but they do wick very well and get thick in all the right places. The leak guards are nice and high, the tapes are strong (not quite mega max or abu clear tapes, but light years better then crinklz / better dry) The diaper hold very well to my body, just as good as a 4 tape diaper and much better then the abu sdk's. The seat of the diaper stay fluffed out and captures liquid very well, I did poop and it also went just into the seat and not forward like in other diapers.
I'm really liking these, these are the best fitting medium single tape diapers I've worn yet (abu sdk's & kiddo's are the only others)
I wish this diaper had frontal art on it, that would be the best.

Interesting. Never heard of that particular variety with a single tape. I've been a big fan of the regular Rearz Inspires for quite some time now. I find that they hold a similar amount to the 'fancier' but more expensive Inspires Plus and the Safaris for way less money. I love the fit and feel and never have a problem or leak with them.

Back