Got flagged for a private search by airport security

WanderingToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I typically have good luck. I have traveled numerous times in diapers both slightly wet and dry going through security and have had no problems. The one occasion I had an issue was when I was wearing a romper and I believe that the button on the romper set off the sensors.

Well, I have been taking too many liberties with myself on my recent trips and decided to do something about it and have purchased a chastity device. I have worn it several times during the day and decided that I was going to wear it the entirety of my three-day trip. I am in the airport now. Everything I read online said that it was not likely to set off the airport security sensors and that the TSA specifically allows them. Just my luck it did set off the sensor and they told me they would need to pat me down. I asked for a private screening and had to show them the device once I explained the situation. So there I was in a small room with three unfortunate men having to show them myself locked in a tiny cage. I feel bad for those poor guys and would not have done it had I not read that it wouldn't cause an issue. Also, I didn't want to lock it on inside security as the goal was to leave the key in my car during the trip. Well, lesson learned.

on a side note, I had the second part of this that also was unusual. My carry-on bag got flagged and the area with all my ABDL items got searched. I have only had that happen once when I carried baby powder and since then have not carried baby powder. I had a large lollipop in the area and I say the lady wide that with her sensor. So note to all avoid carrying new items with your ABDL items and Chasity can definitely be flagged by airport security.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
I have TSA precheck which does help if you travel often and having the luxury of going through a metal detector instead of the more invasive search so I haven’t had any issues. That being said chastity is probably something that would be more cautious and it might be good to play it safe depending on the circumstances.

Depending on where you live, it might be good to explore if your airport has a post-security companion care restroom. I am from Minneapolis and our airport does have one so another possibility can be offered to go through security vanilla and then change post-security (with hopefully an adult changing table where available).

I remember watching a video by Littlelolikat about this, where she
spoke about how wearing a diaper through airport security is almost
guaranteed to flag you for a full body search. Of the security detection
systems I've seen in airports where I live, they tend to be these
360-degree full body scanners that can detect any unusual bulkiness,
which is then cause for a full-body search. She recommended keeping
diapers (and by extension, any unusual clothing items) off until after
you make it through security.

diaperdrawer said:
I remember watching a video by Littlelolikat about this, where she
spoke about how wearing a diaper through airport security is almost
guaranteed to flag you for a full body search. Of the security detection
systems I've seen in airports where I live, they tend to be these
360-degree full body scanners that can detect any unusual bulkiness,
which is then cause for a full-body search. She recommended keeping
diapers (and by extension, any unusual clothing items) off until after
you make it through security.
Incontinent people can't keep their diapers off until we're past security. That could easily prove more embarrassing than being searched! I haven't flown since the Covid epidemic began, but before the pandemic I endured several embarrassing personal searches. I was never forced to remove my diaper, thank God.

It's a good idea to have your diaper changed just before going through security if possible. Being searched is less embarrassing if yoyr diaper is dry.

Last edited:
Department of Homeland Insecurity: Thousands Standing Around. Hey, hey, TSA, how many kids did you grope today? 9/11 was over 20 years ago; how long does the kabuki theatre have to go on for?

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
Probably for a lot longer than you and I will be around. Remember, people HAVE tried to smuggle things inside diapers. So we will continue to be searched when we travel. That is one of the reasons why I haven't traveled lately.

One of the main reasons I will not be flying anymore. I'm sick of all the bullshit security and now the damn masking and mandating.

Freddie07601 said:
Probably for a lot longer than you and I will be around. Remember, people HAVE tried to smuggle things inside diapers. So we will continue to be searched when we travel. That is one of the reasons why I haven't traveled lately.
Exactly.
EVERYONE should just assume that whatever you bring on a trip, whether you're wearing it or it's in your luggage, WILL BE FOUND OUT.
Just as the OP stated.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Exactly.
EVERYONE should just assume that whatever you bring on a trip, whether you're wearing it or it's in your luggage, WILL BE FOUND OUT.
Just as the OP stated.
I look forward to living in a world where wearing diapers is accepted as something some people need to do and some choose to do, rather than something to hide and be ashamed of. It's good that night wetting among older kids is more "just a thing" than an embarrassing thing.

I travel frequently and have been through the scanner many times with a blue spot showing up. When brought aside I tell them I have bladder issues and they will pat me down. That is usually the extent of it. For my chasity device, we use plastic numbered locks so there is no metal showing up.

I fly every week for work both nationally and internationally. I've worn diapers of various thicknesses through the scanners. I would say over the last 5-7 years of travel I've had maybe 3 or 4 interactions with TSA. If I get flagged I tell them I'm wearing an 'adult incontinence diaper/brief' or once in Germany where I simply said 'Inkontinenzhose' and was waved on.

Reactions: SDB2014 and Deleted member 57387
Back