Got caught with my pants down!

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’m dual IC, diapered 24/7, and shower as part of my changing routine. Generally I know roughly the time when I will be having a BM, but after rinsing out my diapers, soakers, and plastic pants in shower the other day I got surprised. Fortunately I’ve lost any abhorrence of poop I once had, at least for my own, and managed to get it picked up, put in the plastic pan into which my liner gets dumped before it gets emptied into the toilet, and the bathtub, and my hands, cleaned and sanitized with Clorox spray cleaner. I’ve had times where my bladder had decided to empty in this situation before, but this was a first for this experience. I’m not sure if this means my condition is getting worse or if I just slipped up managing it. Have any of you had a similar experience where you’ve been caught unawares?

Reactions: sport1
As my lower bowel and rectum continue to deteriorate from radiation, I have become more and more careful with not making plans in the morning, as this is when I eliminate and I can no longer depend on sensing when it will happen, leading to the occasional messy diaper. Several times now after having messed myself, after wiping myself off, I have gotten in the shower and while showering will realize that I'm doing a repeat performance. No gut sensation. Just a sense of sludge on the legs. I now make it a habit to wait for 30 minutes after an accident before I shower to ensure I'm finished. Never pleasant!

Zeke said:
I’m dual IC, diapered 24/7, and shower as part of my changing routine. Generally I know roughly the time when I will be having a BM, but after rinsing out my diapers, soakers, and plastic pants in shower the other day I got surprised. Fortunately I’ve lost any abhorrence of poop I once had, at least for my own, and managed to get it picked up, put in the plastic pan into which my liner gets dumped before it gets emptied into the toilet, and the bathtub, and my hands, cleaned and sanitized with Clorox spray cleaner. I’ve had times where my bladder had decided to empty in this situation before, but this was a first for this experience. I’m not sure if this means my condition is getting worse or if I just slipped up managing it. Have any of you had a similar experience where you’ve been caught unawares?
My wife was getting ready to leave this morning and I walked her to the car had sweats on she looked down and saw the front of my sweats had a wet spot and drew my attention to it boy was I ever embarrassed even Tho she knows I 'am incontinent.

Reactions: slimjiminy and Zeke
Back