Goodnites XL out of stock on Amazon?

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Been looking to see when the Goodnites XL will come back, and its been a good chunk of time since the stock go replenished. Now some people are trying to sell them for crazy prices. Anyone know anything thing about it?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
BabyLink9 said:
Been looking to see when the Goodnites XL will come back, and its been a good chunk of time since the stock go replenished. Now some people are trying to sell them for crazy prices. Anyone know anything thing about it?
Not sure about Amazon, but I picked up a package this evening at Walgreens, also grabbed a package of Huggies size 7.

Reactions: LonelyFOX and littleluvs
I'm not sure about Amazon, but boxes seem to be hard to get right now. I've found some at Walgreens but I've had more luck with Sam's Club if you have a membership. They are also cheaper than Amazon. I've been keeping an eye on a lot of stores because the new XL work fantastic for my IC and needs so I can't afford to run out.

BabyLink9 said:
I do know that Target is selling boxes of 28 Goodnites for $26.49 if you are interested!!

Have not seen any xl just large. For the past 2 months. Walgreens had xl 2 months ago, don't know about now...,

Out of all the things going on, people just don't care at the moment....

Eh, its cheaper to just buy proper abdl diapers lol. Crinklz and megamax are affordable and much more plush and comfy :p

I noticed that too. Its like $100+ on Amazon. Ridiculous.

I'm sure the prices will go down in a few months as is the case with most new releases. If you don't get it before all the scalpers do, you just gotta wait it out.

Goodnitesdude0127 said:
I do know that Target is selling boxes of 28 Goodnites for $26.49 if you are interested!!
I just ordered a box from Target for drive-up!

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127
Report the crazy Amazon prices. I did yesterday it might take some time for them to fix it.

I noticed them out of stock weeks ago, but they come back in stock every few days. Sam's Club still has effectively free membership (also a truly free 90-day trial membership). Some months they have $3 instant savings on Goodnites, good for several boxes (not this month, though).
DLScottsman said:
Report the crazy Amazon prices. I did yesterday it might take some time for them to fix it.
Nothing wrong with people charging more for theirs. I wouldn't sell mine at retail prices either, if someone really wanted to buy from me (I'm not selling).

Last edited:
thefurealfriends2 said:
Have not seen any xl just large. For the past 2 months. Walgreens had xl 2 months ago, don't know about now...,
That's like where I am. Stores just seem to have replaced the old L/XL with the new L. No XL to be found anywhere. I told myself I'd try them when they showed up in our grocery store, but it's looking like I may have to order 'em.

Last edited:
Prairie said:
I noticed them out of stock weeks ago, but they come back in stock every few days. Sam's Club still has effectively free membership (also a truly free 90-day trial membership). Some months they have $3 instant savings on Goodnites, good for several boxes (not this month, though).

Nothing wrong with people charging more for theirs. I wouldn't sell mine at retail prices either, if someone really wanted to buy from me (I'm not selling).
That is fine on Ebay not on Amazon. It violates Amazon's TOS for sellers.

DLScottsman said:
That is fine on Ebay not on Amazon. It violates Amazon's TOS for sellers.
I see they do have a policy page about price gouging. One wonders why they don't just automatically limit the price sellers can charge over MSRP.

Reactions: BabyLink9
Back