goodnites vs ninjamas

biohazard13 said:
Was searching topic about it and I'm currently wearing modded (side cutted from another ninjamas and stapled to the other one) EU boys ninjamas xl

I've to say they are small compared to EU drynites XL who fit me a little tightly not modded BUT they are clearly superior in material and absorption aspect

The 3 channel system is a heavy wetter heaven, the feeling of it is simply amazing like easy up pants but much harder and in a bigger diaper, the cloth materiel is so soft it makes feel I have like a fluffy ultra soft pillow though my legs, and very good last point the absorption material keep you dry even if the diaper is full as only Pampers knows how to do, and the pampers smells drive me crazy

I'm just very disappointed about the size and side tearing up very easily, but I'm not supposed to wear them

To my opinion drynites sucks...
I remember being really excited for Ninjamas, because of the three channels, hoping for some good competition for Goodnites.
But No, Pampers had to make them even smaller than Underjams. To add the cherry on top, Pampers says that they tested them
on over 1,000 kids? They must have been all been skinny. The numbers on the package were nearly identical to Goodnites, but
still they were much smaller. :(

Reactions: BabyRobbie
12srepaid said:
I remember being really excited for Ninjamas, because of the three channels, hoping for some good competition for Goodnites.
But No, Pampers had to make them even smaller than Underjams. To add the cherry on top, Pampers says that they tested them
on over 1,000 kids? They must have been all been skinny. The numbers on the package were nearly identical to Goodnites, but
Yeah it's sucks, but don't forget that the target age range is written on the package is for 8-12 not 8-15 like drynites

I've never tried underjams (we never get them in EU) it must be have been a thing, you know pampers feeling is a must
(Sorry for my English, it's not my native language :) )

breadSandwich said:
ive been using goodnites for daytime use and ive come across pampers ninjamas. are they better? I see they are cheaper but do they feel comfortable and is the sizing more dynamic
I love wearing bigger drynites over the top of ninjamas, such a snug fit I love the way the two feel together

Diaperboy666 said:
Would the ninjamas fit a 25 26" and 110 to 117 IBS?
I'm 30 70gk/140lbs they are a snug comfy fit I love the way they hug me

12srepaid said:

They are smaller but If you get them on they are better. So much better at absorbing and so much softer.

If a adult can sort of fit and use them I can totally see them being useable for 12 year olds.

Reactions: BabyRobbie
Back