Goodnites new look coming soon

SparkyDog said:
Generally they don't for the XL because it's for older kids aka grown out of those things like hulk & princesses
Yeah that is definitely the case... but we can still wish. As a kid its cool to have older stuff, now as an adult (or sorts) and having lived in Japan, all I want is super cute stuff and have to pretend to my coworkers that I don't 😓

SparkyDog said:
Generally they don't for the XL because it's for older kids aka grown out of those things like hulk & princesses
I get why... I'm just upset about it because I'm tall and can already barely fit into a XL, so s/m is straight up out of the question.

at least let us have options!!!

also with what Ranma said, 100000% agree. No notes.

I don't mind wearing disposy's, though I like the plain white colour on my nappies and plastic pants.

I much prefer being in a cloth nappy with my plastics over the top. I just love having my nappy pinned on and hearing the click of the safety pin when it is secured onto my nappy ...

My late wife sometimes used the elastic stretchy fasteners and although the looked cute stretched across my nappy, I prefered her to pin my nappy on over the stretchies, though I guess we get what mummy wants to give us ..

Ranma said:
I totally agree with Narissa and wish the more cartoon/childish prints were on the larger sizes.

I also wish there was an XXL size because the XL sides almost fit me, and that they held more. I can't wear them because I leak too much. Guess I'm "not a big kid now." *sing song voice*
why not put plastic pants over the top of your nappy?? ... I wear plastic pants over all my nappies be it cloth or disposy's ...

Well, I usually have a nice set of euroflex I wear over mine. I was just speaking about how when I could still squeeze into pullups they would always leak from sheer void volume. Nowadays, I have to use tab style diapers instead. My bedwetting is erratic and highly affected by whenever my sleep apnea mask slips off or I sleep too deeply etc. For cloth I usually wear an XXL Rearz roomy plastic pants and then a normal large over it so the cloth doesn't pop out of the sides and keeps it covered- and that's only if I decide to once-in-a-blue-moon drink beer. My cloth ones are from Rearz with velcro landing zone and I usually put a few of those on over themselves. Tried the ones that had before that had waterproof vinyl outside, but they tore so I always wear plastic pants too, just like you :) Great minds think alike.

Geez sorry I got off topic. It would have been great to have voted on a new goodnites design!

Last edited:
The abdl crowd needs to remember that even though some of us can fit into Goodnites, they are for children & teens, and not for the abdl market.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, sissybaby34, BunnyPrincess and 2 others
12srepaid said:
The abdl crowd needs to remember that even though some of us can fit into Goodnites, they are for children & teens, and not for the abdl market.
Yeah, I was definitely approaching it from an ABDL perspective. On a serious note, I think the designs they currently have are adequate for kids and teens today. It's challenging to find something that doesn't look too childish or medical while being engaging for them.

Reactions: Narisa and 12srepaid
Ranma said:
Yeah, I was definitely approaching it from an ABDL perspective. On a serious note, I think the designs they currently have are adequate for kids and teens today. It's challenging to find something that doesn't look too childish or medical while being engaging for them.
Same with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Hope drynights follow suit cus the black ones are horrid .

Reactions: hanzertas
Spitfire153 said:
Hope drynights follow suit cus the black ones are horrid .
Actually, I kinda like the black design.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
Actually, I kinda like the black design.
I flatout dispise it but tbh i never buy them . I prefer the extra cost and to import USA huggies pullups cus they are freaking adorable and dont fall apart .

Ninjamas are also just better and hold far more .

Drynights are such a shit product nowdays .

Spitfire153 said:
I flatout dispise it but tbh i never buy them . I prefer the extra cost and to import USA huggies pullups cus they are freaking adorable and dont fall apart .

Ninjamas are also just better and hold far more .

Drynights are such a shit product nowdays .
I've never tried them, being that I live in the U.S. I just like the black with the graphic designs.

Over here, Ninjamas are not so great. They run really small, even for the intended market.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I've never tried them, being that I live in the U.S. I just like the black with the graphic designs.

Over here, Ninjamas are not so great. They run really small, even for the intended market.
They are the same size here 8-12 . I just about squeeze in . Its the designs and capacity i like about them . Pampers are just top tier .

thefurealfriends2 said:
On walmart. Humm wonder what the new designs will be.
could you possibly DM/PM me a link to those

I do hope we get brand new prints for 2024. Also I like the more "adult" designs on the XL's.

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
i hope we get a new pullup with taller leak gaurds and a taller ride for us 6' guys. :3

ChrisChris said:
i hope we get a new pullup with taller leak gaurds and a taller ride for us 6' guys. :3
I somewhat agree because most teens are taller than me. (I'm 5"3'.) However, I wonder how many of them need night time protection?

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I do hope we get brand new prints for 2024. Also I like the more "adult" designs on the XL's.
I'm a pretty big fan of them as well (finally tried the XLs, I've been on a Luvs, Huggies, and Cardinal health binge lately). Can't go wrong with something so simple as the blue and white stripes, and I have always, always loved the camo prints. Even the girls versions, the one with all the pastels is gorgeous

12srepaid said:
I somewhat agree because most teens are taller than me. (I'm 5"3'.) However, I wonder how many of them need night time protection?
if the goodnights brand wanted to make money, they would/should do it. Their target demographic is parents but abdl's like them as well and the abdl community will spend money to get nice diapers. I checked out goodnights web site and the xl is for people in the age range of 14years to 20years old. So technically i guess they are aiming for they younger adults out there. I just realy realy wish they would rebuild the pullup form the ground up. I i dont like the short leak guards they always leak in the back for me. I dont like the life span of the pull up either, i swear there size 8 baby-dry has a better life span then the goodnight xl. also taller leak guards funny enuff.

I don't think I could fit into even an XL goodnite anymore, and even if I could, they don't absorb enough to suit me now that I'm used to premium adult diapers, but it'll be interesting to see what they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChrisChris
Back