Goodnites Innovation 2023?

12srepaid said:
You're really asking that? Seems pretty darn obvious.
I guess it must be obvious to you ;)
12srepaid said:
What gender does The Incredible Hulk mostly represent?
From memory the character is male, but like 007 and Dr Who who recently switched gender, nothing stays forever. Besides, representation is different from ownership!

JustinCace said:
I guess it must be obvious to you ;)

From memory the character is male, but like 007 and Dr Who who recently switched gender, nothing stays forever. Besides, representation is different from ownership!
She Hulk is a thing :)

Gender.... Right up there with Religion. Some things she be left out of the conversation....

Reactions: WillFord384, PullupAndy and CodyBaby
BengieG said:
Gender.... Right up there with Religion. Some things she be left out of the conversation....
Yup, now can we get back on the original topic please, this non sense about gender shouldn't be in that topic, and its like discussion politics, religions or sexual orientation, its a boiling pan of water ready to explode.

Reactions: WillFord384, PuffPuffPaci, DLScottsman and 2 others
Fleetwoodmac32192 said:
Well Walmart usually sells it in 16.9 Fl oz so maybe 50 Fl oz capacity?
A healthy adult bladder can hold 16 oz so 3 full wettings?
Sorry, i'm asian ><
Metric would be great thankies

Shingo said:
Sorry, i'm asian ><
Metric would be great thankies
You can google it. 50 fl oz = 1.48 liters

Reactions: PullupAndy
1579968922.experiment626_daff18d9-ea14-4957-9c1a-4d64c2ea4831_jpeg.jpg
why cant goodnites be like this here?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-28 080155.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-28 080155.png
    469.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: Ah95Diaper, PatrickABDL and I12BLittle89
Screenshot 2023-02-28 080426.pngScreenshot 2023-02-28 080529.pngScreenshot 2023-02-28 080647.png

Reactions: Ah95Diaper, PatrickABDL, WillFord384 and 1 other person
also here is an update that showed up last night
Screenshot 2023-02-28 081205.png

Reactions: I12BLittle89
thefurealfriends2 said:
View attachment 104139
Is it the fact it says 14-20 years? I think some people have seen this elsewhere. Speculating that it was underwear size and not age. Stating that underwear size doesn’t always correlate to age. I believe I’ve even seen people state that when they put years at the end of the sizing are misinformed about sizing when information is published. Like a typo. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
thats what i getting at, people said its a typo...well....all there site has been updated with age....

Reactions: I12BLittle89
thefurealfriends2 said:
View attachment 104139
Someone is not proofreading before posting on their website. The word “years” needs to be removed as it implies age, not clothing size. As I mentioned before, there would be no product for 9 and 13 year olds based upon how this is written.

The XL size weight range should also read “95-140+” pounds.

Last edited:
And the debate continues.

27ogib.jpg

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and PuffPuffPaci
thefurealfriends2 said:
View attachment 104139
I noticed this yesterday. I'm not sure when exactly this was posted. I love how this mentions legal adults in the sizing though. I joked to myself saying that they know adults buy Goodnites.

Weatheronthe8s said:
I noticed this yesterday. I'm not sure when exactly this was posted. I love how this mentions legal adults in the sizing though. I joked to myself saying that they know adults buy Goodnites.
Yup, adults do buy Goodnites, and not only ABDL, some people that suffer from light IC may prefer Goodnites over adult products because they are more discreet and can do the job depending on the IC scenario.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, PuffPuffPaci, goodnites2011 and 3 others
CodyBaby said:
Yup, adults do buy Goodnites, and not only ABDL, some people that suffer from light IC may prefer Goodnites over adult products because they are more discreet and can do the job depending on the IC scenario.
Yeah. Sometimes I struggle to contain myself and I find that Goodnites actually are more reliable at not leaking instantly than an adult product I tried. I don't technically call myself incontinent. I just often get urges very quickly and can end up bursting at times if I am not fast enough, which was an issue in college. Sometimes I did wear Goodnites to class just to make things slightly easier, but they really only hold 1 wetting for me easily. I don't really do this anymore though since I am not able to present as myself much at home sadly. I just mostly wear at bed and the mornings.

CodyBaby said:

Yes, that would be correct. And exactly why GoodNites are my primary protection. Their discreet, look closer to underwear, are reliable and I can get them anywhere if I run out while traveling. They keep my clothes dry throughout the day because I don't always need a heavy diaper like Tykables or NRU, those are my night-time diapers.

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, Weatheronthe8s and Honeywell6180
goodnites2011 said:
Yes, that would be correct. And exactly why GoodNites are my primary protection. Their discreet, look closer to underwear, are reliable and I can get them anywhere if I run out while traveling. They keep my clothes dry throughout the day because I don't always need a heavy diaper like Tykables or NRU, those are my night-time diapers.

I will add that they are thin, and not the most comfortable. But I will wear them if I have to sacrifice personal comfort for social acceptance.

Back