Goodnites at sleepovers/camp

abcde12678

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Did you ever wear goodnites to sleepovers or camp as a kid?

Did you always wet them?

Were you ever found out?

Did you ever find out someone else was wearing one too?

How old were you/them?

Last edited:
I wore goodnites every night as a kid, and because of that I never went to a sleepover.

The closest I ever came was this cottage my family rented every summer. One time a couple family friends stayed with us there and they had a kid. I saw his pull-up (not a Goodnite) in the garbage one morning he was about 3 years younger than me. A childhood friend of mine once saw my Goodnites in the closet when she visited my home. I remember she asked me about me wearing diapers and I was quick to correct her that they were pullups.

Reactions: thedlguy, Dashsanta and Sourpants
I never attended camp when goodnites existed. I did attend as camper but wore a tape on diaper. I changed in the bathroom but i was quite good at keeping it a secret other kids weren't as skilled as was definitely teasing going on

I went to sleepovers and camps all the time, I got found out by one of my friends but he was cool about it so we always made sure we were tint mates at camp so no one else would find out.

Reactions: wetaccident and Deleted member 59082
I didn't, but I had a tentmate in Boy Scouts once who did. It was expected to storm overnight so I went to our tent to secure everything and he had some stuff left out so I put it in his duffel bag for him, and there were some pullups sitting on top. I sort of prodded by saying our tent smelled like piss, which he seemed to get a little nervous about, though I just said it was cause it was an old canvas tent.

• Wow
Reactions: Sourpants
I went for school camps but i wore tape on diaper but i suck at being discreet so i was found out , i was a fairly popular kid back then as well so eyes were on me a lot of the time which makes it harder to be the background character being discreet .

I was a frequent bedwetter so most of the time i would wake up with a wet diaper .

yes i was found out cus friends were playful and very frisky

No i don't think anyone in my school wears diapers except for me

I was about 16 at the time and was in secondary 4 ( 10th grade i believe )

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy
I went to boy scout camp every summer and brought a pack of goodnites and either put them on in the latrine after my shower or closed the tent flaps. In the morning I just went back to the latrine and put it in the trash. Only a few times a few other boys saw me putting my pullups on but they were doing it too. It was on my medical form that I was a bedwetter so my scout masters knew and my mom told them that she had sent my goodnites. As I got older I started to work at the scout camps and my mom would send me with depend pullups as I had out grown the goodnites. It was also on my medical form that I was a bedwetter. The nurse at the health lodge remind me to come see her in the evening after we was done with all the evening events and would give me one of my pullups to wear. Every few weeks my mom would come down to the camp to take me shopping and to get my paychecks and would always get my a few packs of pullups to take back to the nurses office.

Reactions: thedlguy and Bedwetter12
thankfully I stopped bedwetting half way through my 9th grade year but a couple times in middle school I went to a sleepover and my mom got my booster pads to put in my Goodnites so I wouldn’t leak. They made the bulge more obvious so I only put them on right before bed

Babybear2006 said:
It was on my medical form that I was a bedwetter so my scout masters knew and my mom told them that she had sent my goodnites.
I left a troop because of my mother doing this, I felt that there was no reason for my scout masters or the camp staff to know because i was capable of handling it on my own, I later joined a new troop on the condition that my mother agreed to tell no one and that it be excluded from my medical form.

Reactions: thedlguy and Sourpants
DLjoey974 said:
I left a troop because of my mother doing this, I felt that there was no reason for my scout masters or the camp staff to know because i was capable of handling it on my own, I later joined a new troop on the condition that my mother agreed to tell no one and that it be excluded from my medical form.
I missed getting my eagle scout because my dad wanted us to have nothing with the church or troop

• Sad
Reactions: thedlguy
Yes. For many years. And yes Obviously would wake up wet most of time or I would not have needed to bring goodnites. At camps not much of an issue. There are more bedwetters than you might imagine. Maybe not chronic, but not unusual for many kids, who may not otherwise have regular bedwetting to have a few occurrences, while sweeping away at a summer camp. Frankly, those of us that winning with more regularity were the lucky ones because our parents packed supplies. fairly easy to be discreet as opposed to the poor kid, who has the occasional accident and nowhere to hide. Also, camps are generally pretty good at housing kids with bedwetting problems together.

I was so happy to have my Goodnites pull-ups. I wouldn't have been able to go to sleepovers without them.

iampadded said:
Also, camps are generally pretty good at housing kids with bedwetting problems together.
Is this actually true? I feel like that’s just something people write in their fantasy stories.

I went to camp as a kid and one time on the very last day a kid found my goodnites and everyone in the cabin teased me.

Are you saying there’s a good chance those kids also wore them.

Last edited:
abcde12678 said:
Is this actually true? I feel like that’s just something people write in their fantasy stories.

I went to camp as a kid and one time on the very last day a kid found my goodnites and everyone in the cabin teased me.

mm we never had bed wetting cabins
and yes if you are found out you are quite likely to get teased.

the stigma of shame & diapers is the most powerful tool to get to get into underwear.
Why they took the shame angle ill never know

I want to preface this by explaining I was injured as a little kid and had been in pullups or some sort of diaper for a lot of my childhood.

I did summer camp once but it was a daytime summer camp where we did fun activities like go to the skating rink. There was a nap time/quiet time, but I never actually slept. I played paper football with other kids while we were pretending to sleep on those blue bed pads, lol. 😄

I wore goodnites but I wore underwear over them. I was always worried of having the waist of my pullup show.

I got found out once!! One time a cousin of mine saw my pullup peek out my pants while playing and asked me why I was wearing a "diaper". I think she was asking because it was day time. I was extremely embarrassed! I was about 8 years old... I could not even answer her. I just blushed and said something like "because".

I did sleepovers as a kid. My friends were bedwetters, so seeing me in a pullup around them was normal. It wasn't until I became a teen when I slowed down the sleepover thing. I wanted to go but made up excuses until I made best friends with another kid in HS who wet the bed still, too. I exclusively slep over with him a lot. And yes, we both wore goodnites. I was shocked to learn his mom knew. Apparently he told her and she felt better knowing we were close enough to share that info.

Nowadays I wear diapers when I sleep over at friends houses. The friends that I sleep over at know about my bedwetting and we broke the ice. Nobody ever found me out after that one time. I was upfront about it.

I never went to any camps, but I did a few sleepovers while in goodnites. I was always hesitant to go because of the risk of being seen with them crossed my mind a lot. If I had wet, I'd just drop the goodnite in a plastic bag and take it home later that day to dispose of it without my friends knowing. As far as I know, nobody ever noticed.

There was a close encounter during one sleepover. My mom gave me my older brother's cheap flip phone for the sleepover so she could call me, and so I tried to have it on me the whole time. I stuffed it in my bag when I was getting dressed, and it ended up ringing while I was away. My friend's mom thankfully didn't search through my bag for the phone, but told me and was standing right behind me while I searched through the bag to get the phone out... I remember opening the bag and right on top was one of my goodnites o_O. I quickly brushed it aside and grabbed the phone, and she never said anything about it afterwards. I was probably about 9 or 10 when this happened.

• Wow
I am incontinent, been that way my whole life.

When I was 13 it was my first sleepover. I was at that transanal time when I started to wear tab style diapers instead of goodnites at night. On the night I wore a goodnight and brought a change. I chose goodnights cuz I thought it would hide better under my Jamies ( it did not hold up at all). I soaked the sheets and blankets on the air mattress . Waking up my friend.

He was not too happy about being woken up by me peeing the bed. I told him I don't have control over my pee. I got him to understand my condition. I took care of the wet sheets. My mom told my friend's mom anyway about me being incontinent . We are still friends still to this day, however he live an a different state now.

• Love
Reactions: diaperkool and Sourpants
abcde12678 said:

No. I don’t know how long you were at the camp, but if most of the kids in your cabin were wearing them you would know about it. No one can keep that good of a secret if everyone’s doing it, I went to two different camps growing up where that was the case.

abcde12678 said:

And sometimes the teasers are doing so as a distraction for their own issues.

iampadded said:
No. I don’t know how long you were at the camp, but if most of the kids in your cabin were wearing them you would know about it. No one can keep that good of a secret if everyone’s doing it, I went to two different camps growing up where that was the case.
I'm not sure to responding to me yes it is when everything true was I slightly baked when I wrote entry that explains the gramical mistakes . yes this was years ago so I can really remember so much

Back