Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon123

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
media._SL1700_.jpeg

Reactions: Sparrow75
I remember seeing the Goodnites Trufit a few years ago, and they used a pad like this. I never tried them, they were out before I knew about ABDL. I guess they would be similar to those or a regular pad?

KC mentioned in some media format that the girls ones were delayed for some reason. We all knew they were coming. I only hope that they don't kill the product like the girls boxers did. The boys GN boxers were awesome and sold pretty well as I recall, but the girls ones didn't do nearly as well.

So its basically a smaller version of a Poise pad?

hanbanan said:
I remember seeing the Goodnites Trufit a few years ago, and they used a pad like this. I never tried them, they were out before I knew about ABDL. I guess they would be similar to those or a regular pad?
Well the boys equivalent is literally just depends guards repackaged.
I see no reason this wouldn't just be another depend product but aimed at kid rather than the elderly.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Funny that KC has just figured this out as a company, my ex's daughter from her first marriage was a bedwetter and really didn't want to wear any kind of diapers or pull ups so I bought her a package of poise pads for her to try out and they worked and she didn't mind using them so myself or her mother continued buying them until she no longer needed them at 12 or 13. That was back in like 2005. It's honestly a pretty good idea unless you got a kid that pees 3 quarts at a time which most don't. I would more imagine the boys version won't make it as it has been mentioned in various reviews that it's like a maxi pad and boys (most) don't like or want to wear anything that resembles a female pad. Just my 2 worthless cents!

Reactions: TigerDL
KenworthW900b said:
Funny that KC has just figured this out as a company, my ex's daughter from her first marriage was a bedwetter and really didn't want to wear any kind of diapers or pull ups so I bought her a package of poise pads for her to try out and they worked and she didn't mind using them so myself or her mother continued buying them until she no longer needed them at 12 or 13. That was back in like 2005. It's honestly a pretty good idea unless you got a kid that pees 3 quarts at a time which most don't. I would more imagine the boys version won't make it as it has been mentioned in various reviews that it's like a maxi pad and boys (most) don't like or want to wear anything that resembles a female pad. Just my 2 worthless cents!
The boys one is just a depend male guard, nothing particularly feminine about it, it's mostly grey but only has frontal coverage so sort of useless unless your a belly sleeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back