Good weighted blanket?

You're not gonna find a good one for that cheap. I would save up a buy a Decent one

Reactions: charliewilson
I bought one this year and it's a 20# with glass beads. I don't remember where I ordered it from but if I find out, will edit this post to let you know more about the one I am using. They have charts that recommend what weight you should buy depending on your weight. Since I have been using mine, it has really helped me. The weights on mine are all sewen around the left and right side. With the weight on each side of your or hanging over the bed, it's a nice snug fit. My bodies loves having that extra weight hugging me down into the bed. I don't toss and turn like I use to. I wished I would have gotten on a lot sooner, but I am so thankful now that I have one. It's going to be harder for me to sleep somewhere else now because of the safe, secure feeling it gives me and then to top it all off, my good night time diaper gives me a safe and secure feeling as well.

Real dutch Texeler Sheep Woll, 600 gram/meter:

Costs a bit more, but really comfort and heavy. I use a 450 gr/m2 all year long since 4 years and I don’t want any other blanket anymore!

I use 23 pound Cuddle Calm weighted blanket. Stephanie makes great blankets, mine has airplane ✈️ print on it. They are expensive though, about $240. but I have used it daily for almost 3 years, and it is in perfect condition. She makes them very well. It is so cozy and supportive.

Back