• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddenplasser

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good evening to you,

My name is beddenplasser, a Belgian ABDL, 44 years old, mostly DL but also a little AB-side. For example, I do have an adult pacifier and sleep with it sometimes.
I'm not incontinent, but I wouldn't mind being a bedwetter. Cause of my personal situation (married with children), I only have limited time to wear diapers, but the moments I can wear, I enjoy them of course.

Greetings,
beddenplasser

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Hello beddenplasser and welcome to the group.
Very nice introduction.
However, out of curiosity what are some of your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
welcome!!!
i also have kids and its really complicated to wear diapers when they are around.
how do you manage to get around it?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I read, play computer games and can relax during gardening. And how I manage to get around the fact that children are also in the house. Take the little moments you do get. Luckily my wive understand my need, so I have the opportunity to wear them occasionnely duritng the night. She doesn't like it, but knows it's some freaky part of me that she's got to live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back