Going to the Dentist Discreetly!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Went to the Dentist today wearing all my stuff under my clothes. I've heard people talk about wearing onesies under their clothes, and when I posed the question of driving in just a Diaper, some people said they've driven while sucking their pacifiers so, I figured I'd give both a try! Masks make it 1000 times easier and more discreet. I also tucked my clip and pacifier under my shirt when I went inside. So, ADISC community do you wear your onesies out under clothes, and or privately suck your pacifier in public? Let me know in the comments below and as always...Stay Diapered🧷! :)

Step 1: Pick a Diaper, Onesie, and Pacifier/Pacifier Clip. I have an ABU DinoRawrz, My Elsa Onesie, Elsa Pacifier, and New Frozen Pacifier Clip
20210128_152704_(1)_copy_1158x1665.jpg
Step 2: Close the Onesie
20210128_152723_(1)_copy_1158x1639.jpg
Step 3: Put on Jeans
20210128_152743_(1)_copy_1158x1600.jpg
Step 4: Put on a Shirt and Tuck Pacifier and Clip Underneath
20210128_152815_(1)_copy_1158x1518.jpg
Step 5: Put on Hoodie
20210128_152858_(1)_copy_1158x1529.jpg
Step 6: Put on A Mask (As You Can See the Pacifier is Underneath)
20210128_153020_(1)_copy_1158x1588.jpg
Step 7: Ready to Go! No One is the Wiser! Just a Regular Guy with Regular Clothes, A Mask, and a Diaper, Onesie, Pacifier and Clip Secretly Underneath it All!!! 😊
20210128_153026_(1)_copy_1158x1577.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cmcm836, Safari, checkingoutall and 3 others
Interesting...I have a routine semiannual dentist appointment tomorrow and will be wearing a diaper, although I haven't decided which one yet, but I am trending towards a NorthShore Lite, purple in size medium. I will probably wet while getting my teeth cleaned.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Frungie said:
Interesting...I have a routine semiannual dentist appointment tomorrow and will be wearing a diaper, although I haven't decided which one yet, but I am trending towards a NorthShore Lite, purple in size medium. I will probably wet while getting my teeth cleaned.
Awesome have fun!

That is pretty much what I do for work, other than my onesies are plain and I dont take my binky. But yea it is a great way to stay discrete.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall and ABDElsa
Midwest82 said:
That is pretty much what I do for work, other than my onesies are plain and I dont take my binky. But yea it is a great way to stay discrete.
Nice IDK if I'd be able to do it at work since it's a small building with only 9 people including me so, someone is bound to notice I'm wearing something else under my work shirt.

Im luck im either in the lab with a labcoat on or at my desk. Though even still when I am around others no one notices anything.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall and ABDElsa
Onesie yes, pacifier no. I wear my onesies a lot under my clothes, but my pacifiers stay in the house, I would be afraid people could see it, even under my mask.

• Love
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Nice IDK if I'd be able to do it at work since it's a small building with only 9 people including me so, someone is bound to notice I'm wearing something else under my work shirt.
How?
How would they notice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adair37 said:
How?
How would they notice?
Because my Work shirt isn't very long and when bending/sitting down they may see my Onesie exposed if my shirt goes higher.

I wonder about pacifier and dentist. They shall kids shall not use paci after three cause of the teehtposition. I have the same dentist as childhood. Wonder if she noticed something about the position when i am there.

• Love
NorGirlBaby said:
I wonder about pacifier and dentist. They shall kids shall not use paci after three cause of the teehtposition. I have the same dentist as childhood. Wonder if she noticed something about the position when i am there.
IKR I wonder about that too. Whether or not the dentist notices anything weird about your teeth from pacifier use?

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Because my Work shirt isn't very long and when bending/sitting down they may see my Onesie exposed if my shirt goes higher.
They wouldn't be at all interested. Not in the slightest. They really wouldn't care. They're dentists.
Thinking they would care is your fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall
Normally when I go to the dentist, I am in my normal close with a diaper under them. I don't flaunt that I am wearing but I don't go out of my way to hide it when I am in a medical/dental setting.
I only wear my solid color onsie when I know that I have to raise my hands for lifting and such, helps hide the diaper, people just think I have a t-shirt tucked into my pants.

• Love
My Dentist appointment on Friday, January 29 was uneventful. No follow up appointment needed, and my wet diaper certainly was not evident.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Kymi
I am bigger toddler. So i am ONLY allowed to use paci while snuggling.

• Love
I'm not AB; but, I do something similar with lingerie. First I put on the stockings and garter. Then on go lace panties followed by a diaper about half the time. Then it's a chemise. Then my shirt, slacks, and socks cover it all up so I can enjoy it. For doctor appointments it depends which doctor I'm visiting and why. I won't wear the stockings and garter to the podiatrist as I know they will test the nephropathy in my feet; and, I'd have to take off my slacks, the diaper, and panties to get the stockings off. If I'm seeing the urologist, I'd wear just the diaper. If it's the cardiologist, nephrologist, or my PCP, I'd leave the chemise off. It's nice to be able to plan your days out and the attire you want to wear. (y)

• Love
Adair37 said:
They wouldn't be at all interested. Not in the slightest. They really wouldn't care. They're dentists.
Thinking they would care is your fantasy.
No not the dentists the employees of the newspaper company I work for.

checkingoutall said:
Normally when I go to the dentist, I am in my normal close with a diaper under them. I don't flaunt that I am wearing but I don't go out of my way to hide it when I am in a medical/dental setting.
I only wear my solid color onsie when I know that I have to raise my hands for lifting and such, helps hide the diaper, people just think I have a t-shirt tucked into my pants.
Exactly just a tucked in shirt! Unfortunately I don't have any solid color Onesies. Just 2 Frozen ones and 1 Winnie the Pooh one.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
No not the dentists the employees of the newspaper company I work for.
The same applies. You've got the 'upper hand'. Nobody can know you're AB unless you tell them. I've worn really thick nappies under my clothes for years, at home and at work. Nobody has to know and nobody ever has known and I've worn a nappy under skirts and trousers. Relax and remember - people don't see what they are not expecting to see. It has to be like that to keep their world sane.
Don't worry. 😉

• Love
Reactions: ToddlerTag and ABDElsa
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Exactly just a tucked in shirt! Unfortunately I don't have any solid color Onesies. Just 2 Frozen ones and 1 Winnie the Pooh one.
I'd LOVE a Winnie The Pooh onesie and a Frozen one. Where did you see them for adult sizes? I'd love to get a Pooh onesie.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Back