Going through that ABDL phase?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I’m recently going through my Abdl phase where I really wish I can be my adult baby self 24/7. I want to wear diapers 24/7 and wear my onesies! I really wish I had a mommy as well to be with me. Usually in this cycle of mine I end up spending a lot of money on abdl stuff. Who also goes through this phase. I enjoy it but also find it gets in the way when I’m trying to focus on work.

Reactions: dbcl92 and medfet878
I went thru a short one (not even a year) right after my last relationship failed. It was because of this girlfriend I had, she helped me embrace more of the little side, and I ended up trying pacifiers, footies, onesies, and a bottle.
After time the novelty wore off, and I pretty much halted most of it without a partner to help make it special anymore. Footies and onesies are the things I keep going with, but bottles and pacifiers aren't for me, I guess I'm not that much of an AB.
Maybe down the road, I'll find another girl to help bring out some of that in me again. Who knows.

Reactions: dbcl92 and medfet878
I'm going through a strong binge cycle right now too. 😃 I've been ABDL for a long while, but never never really went 24/7 for longer than a weekend or so. As of today, I've been nearly 24/7 diapered and in a onesie for a couple weeks and am really enjoying it. Thankfully, I don't really feel the need to purge anymore, but normally my interest diminishes after a few days. We'll see how long this binge lasts, haha.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Back