Going hairless down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrically

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have gone hairless down there over the years off and on I’ve tried shaving and waxing and nair however I always seem to get ingrown hair. As comfy as bald is I hate the ingrown hair and have no good solution. I also don’t really do much to my legs and have trouble with where to stop.
Any good solutions?

I can't think of any, I use a small trimmer that is actually designed for things like ear and nose hair, but it does the job. I can't use nair or equivalent down there as it burns too much and when I tried a razor blade it looked like I'd cut my throat!

Reactions: BabyMiley
PCBaby said:
I can't think of any, I use a small trimmer that is actually designed for things like ear and nose hair, but it does the job. I can't use nair or equivalent down there as it burns too much and when I tried a razor blade it looked like I'd cut my throat!
Trimmer causes itchyness and I don’t like itchy. Wax is the best but really hurts.

Patience - work the area a little bit at a time.
Almost every method of hair removal is going
to involve some degree of pain although
shaving with an electric shaver will be the
least painful - remember to trim back the
bush country with scissors or trimming
device to make shaving with the electric
shaver easier. The electric shaver is least
apt to cut and leave sharp irritating stubble
requiring more frequent shavings.

Methods of hair reduction:

Shaving - both with razor blade or electric
Epilating
Laser
Electrolysis
Waxing
Sugaring
Outright Tweezing each hair follicle

Some of these are Expensive and real time
consuming. Constant maintenance will result
eventually controlling the hairy beast.

BUT frankly madam some folks hair is like
removing wire from a wire brush and is best
left as is - with too much hair removing only
in one area is going to look odd and to remove
all the hair is financially asking way too much.

I try to keep my genitals and bum as hair free as possible as I've found it helps when washing and cleaning as well as when applying barrier cream. Some of the Electrolysis machines are coming down in price for home use and I'm wondering how effective they are for some one with fair hair.

Reactions: BabyMiley, littlemoosey and Jim100
I shave every other day in the tub while taking a bath. I don't cut myself nor is it uncomfortable is you keep shaving. I would like to get rid of the hair down there forever.

I shave down there everyday in the shower with a razor without issue. I like to keep my whole body as hair free as possible as it is more babyish. Also removing the hair down there is more hygienic when the diaper is used as intended (which is always).

I haven't tried this product yet, but it is a lotion that claims to inhibit the growth or pubic hair, and eventually thins the hair that does grow. it is called "Completely Bare Hair". https://www.target.com/p/completely...W2zwCL-c5uxekEJe2KRoC0wYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Reactions: BL75
lilzander382 said:
I shave down there everyday in the shower with a razor without issue. I like to keep my whole body as hair free as possible as it is more babyish. Also removing the hair down there is more hygienic when the diaper is used as intended (which is always).

I haven't tried this product yet, but it is a lotion that claims to inhibit the growth or pubic hair, and eventually thins the hair that does grow. it is called "Completely Bare Hair". https://www.target.com/p/completely-bare-hair-growth-inhibitor-6-7-oz/-/A-14550838?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Beauty+Personal+Care+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=1020268&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1247077&ds_rl=1246978&gclid=CjwKCAiAwZTuBRAYEiwAcr67OVWjsDS92qAn6nJyPLZC9Rlaiiib57gPNqRW2zwCL-c5uxekEJe2KRoC0wYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Thanks I’ll give it a shot I’ll let you know how it goes I think you can get it at target

Reactions: lilzander382
Electrically said:
Thanks I’ll give it a shot I’ll let you know how it goes I think you can get it at target
And I’ll try not to get it on my eyebrows

lilzander382 said:

I haven't tried this product yet, but it is a lotion that claims to inhibit the growth or pubic hair, and eventually thins the hair that does grow. it is called "Completely Bare Hair". https://www.target.com/p/completely-bare-hair-growth-inhibitor-6-7-oz/-/A-14550838?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Beauty+Personal+Care+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=1020268&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1247077&ds_rl=1246978&gclid=CjwKCAiAwZTuBRAYEiwAcr67OVWjsDS92qAn6nJyPLZC9Rlaiiib57gPNqRW2zwCL-c5uxekEJe2KRoC0wYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Huh that's interesting. Most reviewers say that stuff seems to work well for people after waxing or plucking their hairs. I wonder if it works better when the pores are open?
"For best results, apply twice a day, results will show after 28 days. Scented with lemongrass & green tea and contains CB tri-complex. You will notice reduced hair density by 50%, reduced hair Lengthe by 30%, and reduced hair growth by 55%. " I might try it out. This stuff is a bit expensive though but if it works then it might be worth the price.

I also get a lot of ingrown hairs. One of my friends suggested using a pumice stone to remove extra skin. I haven't tried yet but might help.

lilzander382 said:
I haven't tried this product yet, but it is a lotion that claims to inhibit the growth or pubic hair, and eventually thins the hair that does grow. it is called "Completely Bare Hair".
I’d read the warnings on that carefully... if its like the other chemical solutions for removing hair it probably expressly warns against using on the genital area. Nair for example will burn like mad down there. I can’t explain why, but I assure you it does...

Last edited:
unfortunately I'm diabetic, so have to be very careful what I use on my sensitive area, so unless I can get a home electrolysis machine, it's shaving or nothing.

Brett3 said:
I’d read the warnings on that carefully... if its like the other chemical solutions for removing hair it probably expressly warns against using on the genital area. Nair for example will burn like mad down there. I can’t explain why, but I assure you it does...

What is going on down there is this - Nair is burning the hair down to just a bit below the skin and in
doing this generates HEAT - lots of it. The heat is not like an open flame but a dissolving action eating
away at the hair

Use Nair or other chemicals in the arm pit area and the results will be much the same agonizing pain.
One thing to note if you do go this route - do not prep the area with anything other than water.
NO deodorant - NO washing with soap - Just plain ole water - having an ice-pack maybe of help for some.

What's that pain like - well if you have ever fooled around with icy-hot - vicks vapor rub - metholatum gel
you will get a preview and it ain't nice - clean up with soap just aggravates the hell out it - water water lots of water.
Use of Vaseline will only make things worse like putting butter on a burn - ole wives fix for burns doesn't work !
Cold wash cloths massaging and scraping the pink goo and hair away - easy does it !
Try and avoid any contact with clothing for awhile - soft cloth like diapers may work but no powder or lotion/oils -
no plastic pants - you are trying to cool things down.

I have done a lot of trimming and keeping my patch area pretty limited (like when I was 12). For the first time, a few weeks ago, I shaved it bald, and love it. I used a couple different product from Walmart that reduce shaving bumps, and it worked fairly well. I am a little conscious of it when I am changing and showering at the gym.

Electrically said:

Elelctrically,

Did you order it and give it a try. Since I suggested the link, I too have been thinking of ordering a couple of tubes of it and give it a try.

i use bar soap and shave from the top of my diaper line to ankles, not my toes, almost every time i shower, which is almost every day, doesn't take very long anymore, i do it fast with a triple edge-blade razor, have never cut myself for 9 months now.

Reactions: NooNoo and Jim100
ARBBB2 said:
i use bar soap and shave from the top of my diaper line to ankles, not my toes, almost every time i shower, which is almost every day, doesn't take very long anymore, i do it fast with a triple edge-blade razor, have never cut myself for 9 months now.

yes, but that still leaves stubble and bumps on the skin. Stubble and skin bumps in that area isn't exactly babish and not smooth at all. I think the OP is looking for ways to reduce the stubble, skin bumps and ingrown haris, and so am I.

I got sick of shaving and gave up on it. Asked my husband for an early Christmas gift of laser hair removal. Had my second zap already. I can't wait to never have to deal with hair again.

Mine is much like described. It's like wire.... ugh!

Can you tell us the rough cost of that?

lilzander382 said:
Can you tell us the rough cost of that?
$3000 for 6 treatments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back