GOD BLESS The USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just Want to say Happy Birthday AMERICA!!!!!!! If you see a veteran today or someone in uniform you Tell them thank you. Stop and buy them coke.-

Most of all express to them..... A big thank you for doing what they do for you. So you can do whatever it is you want do.

GODBLESS THE USA N

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Zeke, Hockeyczar and 10 others
🤘

Happy 247th F off and leave us alone day!

Don't make us do it again!

🇺🇸

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zeke, SofiaInPampers, Diaperman95 and 2 others
May God continue to bless the USA.

• Love
Reactions: Zeke, SofiaInPampers, abdlchristian12 and 4 others
Diaperman95 said:
I just Want to say Happy Birthday AMERICA!!!!!!! If you see a veteran today or someone in uniform you Tell them thank you. Stop and buy them coke.-

Most of all express to them..... A big thank you for doing what they do for you. So you can do whatever it is you want do.

GODBLESS THE USA N
I am lucky to have celebrated this nation's bicentennial in 1976 and there's a good chance I'll see its 250th birthday.
Happy Birthday America!

• Love
Reactions: Zeke, SofiaInPampers, Diaperman95 and 2 others
Diaperman95 said:

GODBLESS THE USA N
Well stated Diaperman95!

• Love
Reactions: Zeke, Diaperman95, Edgewater and 1 other person
Originally posted in the "chat channel" here: I remember a 4th of July parade in the "old downtown" of my childhood hometown of Edmonds, WA. I was in my Boy Scout uniform with the rest of Troop 324 carrying American flags loaned to us by the local American Legion Post. It wasn't particularly cool to be "flag-waving patriotic" (or a Boy Scout) in the Peoples Republic circa 1970; but I'm grateful for the memory now. :)

• Love
Reactions: Zeke, SofiaInPampers, Diprs2 and 1 other person
July 4th always gives me mixed feelings.

It's a celebration of the greatest government philosophy and nation implementing that philosophy that has ever existed.

On the other hand it's a massive display of hypocrisy by the current populace who unknowingly strive to dismantle that philosophy at every turn. Everybody who celebrates freedom and independence today will go back to business as usual tomorrow supporting laws and bans against people who don't like the same things they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiammaverde, Diprs2, Diaperman95 and 3 others
And, the Good and Bad is that we are 'allowed' to voice one's opinion! And I 'defended' their right to do so! It is the paradox of Freedom!
The resolve is to openly discuss with each other, our position, which require that hardline need to be pushed to the edge and a common point is found and we are allowed to rejoice in that as we moved to the next discussion point.

We have a rare form of Government and it needs to be persevered.

God, Bless The USA!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zeke, SofiaInPampers, Diprs2 and 4 others
Happy July 4th!

Attachments

• IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, Diprs2, vp39 and 3 others
Nowididit said:
I am lucky to have celebrated this nation's bicentennial in 1976 and there's a good chance I'll see its 250th birthday.
Happy Birthday America!
I was born in 76. I bet I have 100 bicentennial quarters. even several 50 cent pieces. They are in my child hood piggy bank.

• Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, Diprs2 and Edgewater
Other countries looking at this post be like
Screenshot_20230704-171319.png

• Haha
Reactions: Zeke, Edgewater and LittleAndAlone
Antientmariner said:
Other countries looking at this post be like
View attachment 112564
Yes, as they stand there with their hands out wanting our money, while telling us what we are doing wrong. Ooops, looks like Paris is burning again. Yup!

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, Diaperman95 and 2 others
  • Love
Reactions: greatplainsdl, Diprs2, Edgewater and 1 other person
SofiaInPampers said:
And the can kiss my sweet American butt!
Your sweet padded American boom boom?🤣

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, Edgewater and 2 others
Antientmariner said:
I’m not ashamed to be an American.

Reactions: greatplainsdl, Diprs2, Zeke and 3 others
If people do not like us because we are Americans oh well. I am not going to apologize to anyone for being born into what I think is the greatest country on earth. Nor am I going to bite my tongue as they try and Silence my freedom of speech. I am not going to give up going to my Church and I damn Sure am not handing over my Fire Arms!!!!! Sure it is not a perfect country and some real low down dirty Corruption has been exposed at the highest levels and is still getting exposed. But the American people are not stupid and America is going to recover from this low point in our history, just as we have in the past. Majority rules and Democracy does work. We need to stand on those principles.... More now than ever!!! I am not ever giving up on any of those principles that this country was founded on.

I did not post this thread to make political statements or to bash other countries. But to Celebrate my own Countries freedom on its birthday. If this offends people send me a PM or report me. But please do not make jokes or comments at the expense of my countrymen and our fallen brothers on Americas Birthday.

GOD BLESS THE USA.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, Diprs2, Zeke and 2 others
Antientmariner said:
New Manhattan Project? 💥 💩 💥

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater
I
Diaperman95 said:

GODBLESS THE USA N
f you see Hunter stop and buy him coke, if you see a real veteran stop and buy them A Coke!

Reactions: Edgewater
SofiaInPampers said:
And the can kiss my sweet American butt!
They can do likewise with mine, but(t) I can’t guarantee the “sweetness” factor.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperman95, theancientmariner and Edgewater
Diaperman95 said:
If people do not like us because we are Americans oh well. I am not going to apologize to anyone for being born into what I think is the greatest country on earth. Nor am I going to bite my tongue as they try and Silence my freedom of speech. I am not going to give up going to my Church and I damn Sure am not handing over my Fire Arms!!!!! Sure it is not a perfect country and some real low down dirty Corruption has been exposed at the highest levels and is still getting exposed. But the American people are not stupid and America is going to recover from this low point in our history, just as we have in the past. Majority rules and Democracy does work. We need to stand on those principles.... More now than ever!!! I am not ever giving up on any of those principles that this country was founded on.

I did not post this thread to make political statements or to bash other countries. But to Celebrate my own Countries freedom on its birthday. If this offends people send me a PM or report me. But please do not make jokes or comments at the expense of my countrymen and our fallen brothers on Americas Birthday.

GOD BLESS THE USA.
Outstanding!

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Edgewater
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back