Giving away stuff for free (check details)

Rainbow

Formerly RainbowConnection/ Kenopsia
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I have a bunch of Northshore and other ABDL stuff -- Megamaxes, absorption mats, worn but clean onesies, and so on -- that I want to get rid of ASAP. Is anyone in the Southern CT area who'd be interested? The diapers and whatnot have been in the back of my truck (I have a tonneau cover) in a box and the box is a bit weathered, but the diapers and mats are unopened, so hopefully no moisture has gotten into them.

I don't mind driving halfway somewhere (so long as I'm not driving for hours) and then handing them over, we'll just meet somewhere public. Really, I just want to give them to someone who can use them, and very soon, either today or tomorrow or Tuesday preferably. They're all free, if something doesn't look great or you don't want it, just let me know (or you can just toss it later). I just don't want to throw it all away.

I can describe more if you're interested. I appreciate anyone's interest, thank you. If not, I'll just end up trying to donate them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl2
That is nice of you to help others out. When im over stock with supplies from my insurance. I donate to the woman's center and seniors center.

Any shipping if provided a label?

Blue2006 said:
Any shipping if provided a label?
I don't see why not, but shipping it would be super expensive, more than what the items are all worth.

Back