Girly abdl diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kittyinpink said:
Best ever!! Tried tested and absolutely loved by me!!!
Might wear later

Reactions: Kittyinpink
MikeDJ said:
I was all set to get the Tykables Unicorns for a girly diaper. Then Rearz announced a new Princess design and when I saw it I was like thats the one! The girliest diaper in my eyes. I got a nice big bag and they are awesome! They are thick, cute prints, lots of pink, cutesy leg elastic designs, and soo crinkly! Love em!

i just started wearing diapers yesterday and like the girly pink diapers but i must say im in love with the rearz princess ones that i received today

Reactions: Diaperon
I do love wearing pink cloth diapers, especially ones with girly patterns, and pink rumba pants. I don't really think of myself as a sissy but I wearing that outfit around my wife.

Reactions: DLJosie
i would just check out ABDL brands and see what prints they have. some medical companies will have one in pink, like northshore. but yea the girly ones i have are abu bunnyhopps, rearz princess pink, rearz lil bella, tykables unicorns, and little for big little fantasies. but to be honest i see all of them as neutral, i wouldnt be surprised to see guys wearing everything i just mentioned, as well as girls wearing ones that dont have a bunch of pink and purple. its all about taste!

Reactions: DLJosie
Just changed out of my first new look Rearz Princess disposable and I thought it was one of the best nappies I’ve ever worn.

Much preferable than the pink MegaMax for me as the medium is just on the large size and the Rearz fits me better

Forced said:
Just changed out of my first new look Rearz Princess disposable and I thought it was one of the best nappies I’ve ever worn.

Much preferable than the pink MegaMax for me as the medium is just on the large size and the Rearz fits me better
ive just changed out my 1st one aswell and i thought they wer brilliant

Reactions: Forced
I like all the bold colored juvenile pattern abdl diapers out there. And probably have worn them at one point or another. But I do wish it was some more adult feminine diapers out there like the solid pink of mega Max or the pink camo from tykables.

Skool Doodles are made explicitly with the naughty school girl in mind.

skool doodle.jpg

Reactions: WillFord384
I love pink diapers especially when i feel like dressing up:D! Rearz princesses are my favorite girly diapers. But I mostly stick to baby boyish ones

Plastic-backed ABU Preschools look extremely girly, they suit naughty schoolsluts to perfection.

ABUPreschoolPlastic2Pk_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back