Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Basically the reason im posting this is I kinda feel strange. I love wearing diapers and using them obviously but I usually dont want to try using one more then once. By this I mean like Ill put on a NS Megamax before I go to work in the afternoon and wont wet it until the next day. I do sometimes pull the diapers on and off when I have to go but my reasoning for all this is because Ive never been able to wet the diaper once and stay in it long enough to wet it again. I feel like I could be saving money by trying to keep the same diaper on for longer then a single wetting but I do tend to flood a bit.

kinda feel the same way especially with more expensive diapers. you can wear your diaper and take it off and save it for later. this may be a lil gross but if I've wet it only a tiny bit ill probably save it for later (all gonna be thrown out later anyways and your gonna end up cleaning your body too). but if its a really wet diaper id try to use the most out of it before you throw it away.

Your point is valid. I feel the same. Once I wet my diaper even a tiny bit I know in the back of my head that I’m going to have to get a new one the for the next night. I only wear at night in bed. It would be nice to have an unlimited supply. I try to go 4 nights and let loose on the 4th. by the 4th night the diaper feels and looks disheveled and should be put out it’s misery.

I wear Tena Super - cloth back. No real accidents so I’m in control.

You can take a Diaper off and use it later, but once you start using it you may as well keep using it until it's at least close to capacity (dont try to get 100%

Not only does Pee eventually start to get stale and the smell can get quite bad, but the diaper may also not absorb too well if you wet it and wait a long period of time, and if you get wet enough that the Pee doesnt absorb into the Diaper it may start irritating your skin.

I also wouldn't use a Maximum Absorbency diaper for short periods of time, if you only have a few hours you can use it, it's better to go low or medium absorbency and save the good ones for longer lengths of time.

Figure out your pee volume for the day. I wear a NS AirSupreme overnight. I usually wake up to pee so I get out of bed and slowly release it. Back to bed until the alarm goes off. Pee again as I'm getting dressed. Take the dogs out, feed all the animals, take dogs out, and have breakfast. I drink a lot of coffee so I pee a lot in the morning. Around 10am I switch to the Abena M4. In the afternoon I switch to a NS Supreme Lite or Tranquality ATN. In the early evening I might change again.

Because I'm incontinent, I'm always leaking into my diaper.
If my diaper isn't very wet, I keep on wearing it until it needs changed ... I've worn the same diaper for over 24 hours a few times.
If I am wet enough to change BUT I am not overly wet ( don't want skin irritation ), I'll force myself to pee before changing .

Back