Getting rid of unused diapers

Labrador

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When I went to Rite Aid to restock, they were down to one package of the style that I like. To respect genuinely incontinent people, I never buy the last package. So I got a smaller package figuring it was the same product. It’s not.
Rite Aid diapers don’t bother me; the kind I usually wear, I love! The pad in front is wide, and the Velcro tabs attach to the diaper itself, which is very secure. And they are just padded enough that I can feel that I’m wearing it.
These that I got are much narrower so the velcro attaches to itself. This secures it in place, but doesn’t actually secure the two sides of the pad part together. So it’s prone to slipping, and I’ve had them leak at least once (maybe twice) if I’ve been wearing them while laying down. And while they are comfortable when dry, the padding breaks apart and gets weird and clumpy when wet. I do not like them. At all.
Mind you, all these complaints after I’ve only tried 5 of them—out of 20.
I have had enough; honestly I would just like to buy some of the ones that I like, and just move on with my DL adventures, but I don’t know what to do with the rest. As you could probably guess from my environment post, I want to avoid needless waste. I don’t mind disposing of used diapers—with this sort of pastime, it’s inevitable. But throwing away unused ones…that’s a waste.
Should I just use the remainder sporadically? Should I leave them somewhere (I work at a hotel, I could, with no witnesses, leave them near the luggage storage—someone would think a guest left them)? Suck it up and throw them away?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
Drop them off at a thrift store like Goodwill. Everyone wins.

That’s a good idea, but would they accept it?

For sure. I see opened bags all the time at thrift stores. Just tape it up.

Reactions: Edgewater and Labrador
Thanks!

Back