Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

Getting Rid of Pubic Hair

The most efficient way to rid yourself of pubic hair is through waxing. Did that once. Bit painful and odd having an Asian woman handling your junk (nothing sexual). The result was a totally smooth pube free area for at least a week. Expensive though.

While I will shave my balls from time to time, I like to keep my Lion's mane in the front. On women, I like them to have a trimmed bush.

lilbabyjooce said:
I’m a girl so my experience may be a little different, but if you have the means I can’t recommend getting a waxing from a professional enough. The most uncomfortable part is the fact that you have to lay half naked in front of a total stranger lmfao 😅😂
I have super sensitive skin but waxing has been a blessing with the “diaper” area lol. I have never gotten ingrowns or irritation from a wax. Also it lasts longer, looks better, and if you are consistent with it your hair will become way thinner down there and will grow back way slower over time.
I can say as a broke college student lol I don’t often get a Brazilian unless I’m going to see my daddy (LDR) and now when I shave down there I am more prone to ingrowns which I had never had a problem with before. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about waxing and highly encourage it!
So how long after a wax should one wait to wear a diaper? Asking bc I just got waxed this morning. Lol

LittlePrincessLG said:
So how long after a wax should one wait to wear a diaper? Asking bc I just got waxed this morning. Lol
IMO I would go at least a day or two but I have no actual proof if it makes a massive difference or not. In my mind it makes sense tho as you wouldn’t want to smother an area that has been made extremely sensitive due to the waxing and products used during it. It just has always felt best to me to let it breathe for a day while applying an anti in-grown serum and as a result I’ve never gotten any kind of irritation or infection or ingrown the next time I wear.

Reactions: Anemone, LittlePrincessLG and Angelapinks
lilbabyjooce said:
IMO I would go at least a day or two but I have no actual proof if it makes a massive difference or not. In my mind it makes sense tho as you wouldn’t want to smother an area that has been made extremely sensitive due to the waxing and products used during it. It just has always felt best to me to let it breathe for a day while applying an anti in-grown serum and as a result I’ve never gotten any kind of irritation or infection or ingrown the next time I wear.
I’ve been using baby oil with aloe. And this time around since it’s been so long it is soooo sensitive

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks
Careful with those creams though. I left it on a bit long and my whole region from stem to crack was stinging for days. Showering was a bracing venture

• Wow
Always test in a small petite area - patience you are not going to get this job done all at once in one treatment.
Even lasers and electrolysis require multiple trips and follow up - be careful mixing hair removal chemicals and
after removal lotions gels and soothing creams and even sometimes even just plain of water.
The thing about this hair removal is the area is extremely tender and even with care wearing clothing may
aggravate this sensitive area to having one dancing uncontrollably right out of said clothing !

lilbabyjooce said:
It just has always felt best to me to let it breathe for a day while applying an anti in-grown serum and as a result I’ve never gotten any kind of irritation or infection or ingrown the next time I wear.
This is exactly the kind of - obvious when you know it - tip that I love learning about. Now to find such a salve...

Has anyone ever tried the ipl (intense light pulse) hair removers? They cost about 50-300 dollars but claim to remove hair permanently in about two months. With a once a week treatment.

I shave there every day in the shower, takes a few minutes and keeps the area smooth. I find that if I do it every day I don't wind up cutting myself or burning so that wetting hurts. I also shave under my arms.

Reactions: Billybatts
oldpppants said:
I shave there every day in the shower, takes a few minutes and keeps the area smooth. I find that if I do it every day I don't wind up cutting myself or burning so that wetting hurts. I also shave under my arms.
Same pretty much, except I like to wax as much as I can, especially my armpits. I do like the smell of some people when they're really sweaty, but rotten bacteria pit smell stinks no matter who's wearing it.

fleckothefennec said:
I'm also a guy who doesn't like body hair, I'm also a furry which makes it kind of ironic😏

I have tried shaving and creams, pubic areas were the worst as they always get ingrown. I spent the bucks on laser hair removal for several areas and I feel it was worth the investment 😌

Don’t mind the other cis make furry going off of this…

They do lazar hair removal for pubic hair? What’s your experience and how much was it?

I have been doing laser hair removal. Have an appt. this mourning. I also have a home laser i use as well in between. It takes about 12 session to get everything go and then it is a session every six months or so.

Reactions: wiliawi
i use mary kay shave soap and a good sharp razor after the first couple times shaving body its a piece of cake been hairless for 10 years

Kbaby84 said:
I have been doing laser hair removal. Have an appt. this mourning. I also have a home laser i use as well in between. It takes about 12 session to get everything go and then it is a session every six months or so.
What would happen after six months? Does all the hair come back, or do you just get more and more strays? How does the professional session compare to the at home sessions and results. Thanks for the info!

FenKit said:
Don’t mind the other cis make furry going off of this…

They do lazar hair removal for pubic hair? What’s your experience and how much was it?
Yah they will do pubic hair, my stomach and groin area was $600 which covered 3 sessions, so far it has not come back👍

Reactions: Billybatts and FenKit
GoodniteLover219 said:
I'm sure this has been asked/discussed in another thread before me; but I would appreciate some guidance and probable suggestions on what I'm about to discuss.

I'm considering the possibility of waxing most (If not all) of my body hair. I haven't strictly made the decision yet if I'll actually go through it or not; but it's on the table.

Anyway, I've been researching information regarding shaving or getting rid of body hair and I'm confused as to what I should do about the hairs on my "pubic" regions.

How does one simply get rid of all the unwanted pubic hair without causing harm to the skin or on one's self?

I am a guy by the way and just absolutely cannot stand having body hair. 😣

I really would appreciate some guidance on this; but I understand if there's none to give.
Well for me legs, arms and body I use a good female razor and sensitive shaving gel, I soak in the bath then sit on the edge and apply the shaving gel but I also soak the razor in a cup of boiling water for 10 minutes. Hot blades cut through my hair like butter now for my public hair as a bloke I use hair removal cream on my bottom and Anal area the front I use a hair clippers first to trim it down then I use hair removal cream on my dingles and a razor on the main part using the same as before and I use lanacane cream after you can buy in supermarkets in the U K it is a cream that dose everything from shavers rash to thrush and its a antiseptic nicknamed the campers best friend because of its many uses. But also take your time be relaxed and don't press to hard I found a hard Penis work well the first few times it pulls the skin together and less curves

Last edited:
fleckothefennec said:
Yah they will do pubic hair, my stomach and groin area was $600 which covered 3 sessions, so far it has not come back👍

How long ago was that?

There is this IPL(intense pulsed light) methot that is alo sold for self use(like devices from Philips f.ex.). Anyone experiance from that?
I have pubic hair that starts way deeper than other hair (like 5 mm below skin level) and shaving just causes an increased canche of inward growing hair. I really would like to get rid of this pest.

Cheers

I use the Phillips Multigroon 3000 every 2 weeks and have been pleased with it. The attachment that I prefer cuts close but not as close as a razor Which decreases the likelihood of nicks and burning.

Kbaby84 said:
that sounds really really expensive and time consuming

Back