Getting caught in a nappy

Cottontail said:
I was caught--at age 11 or 12, I think--while I was pinning on some cloth baby diapers. I was lying on my back on my bedroom floor, almost done pinning, when the door just flew open. I practically back-flipped into bed and pulled the sheets over myself (this was after bedtime, so I was to have been in bed anyway). There was really no way my mom could have missed the fact that I was in diapers. Nonetheless, she proceeded to lecture me about some completely unrelated thing and then left without even alluding to the diapers. I can remember thinking, over and over, "Please don't ask me to get out of bed! Please don't ask me to get out of bed! ..." My heart was about to explode!

At the time this happened, I'd been sneaking my old cloth diapers from a box in the garage and wearing them to bed on a semi-regular basis. I usually had a few diapers and some pins hidden (poorly) someplace in my room. In hindsight, I've come to believe that Mom was aware of my liking diapers and decided to simply let it be. If it had bothered her, I'd surely have gotten in trouble many, many times!

Been wearing diapers and plastic pants off and on for all my life and I can't recall how many times I've either been caught, discovered or told someone about my diapers and plastic pants but its been many. Mostly I've told girls I was interested in and wanted to see more often, but a few times someone noticed and asked, or my diapers leaked and my pants were wet suspiciously, or someone who was staying over found diapers or plastic pants or even baby wipes and powder and of course I had no kids.

Reactions: checkingoutall and Billies1
Sgdlboy said:
I was caught at school camp when i was 16 , i was a bedwetter back then and wore tape on diapers at school camp , diapers aren't easily concealable and my classmates / friends were kinda playful at the time and it was inevitable when they realized and found out that i was wearing a diaper , the diaper crinkle plus when we were playing around they saw my diaper waistband . This leads to them holding me and pulling down my pants , i couldn't deny that im wearing a diaper as the tape tabs , wetness indicator of the diaper is obvious . I was laughed at and teased a lot throughout my secondary school , eventually almost the whole school knows and even the lower secondary cohort knows that i still wear diapers and yes kids who were younger than me teased me as well .
Wow, that is a really tough adolescence. I dont know how you got through it, but you did.
Did some of your friends stay your friends after finding out? I really hope so. Picturing a lonely incontinent and picked on kid is pretty heart breaking.

I wasnt caught wearing a nappy after training but was caught by my mom in a different way. I loved plastic pants and missed having them put over my diapers after training....So my younger sister was still wearing the diaper plastic pants combo. So one night I took on of the plastic pants and planned to slip it on after everyone went to bed. I ended up falling asleep with the pair under my pillow and never ended up putting it on. So mom found the pair under my pillow and blankets the next day and confronted me about it. She was actually like "So you still like wearing these?" and she actually said "Here you can put them on" and held them out to me but she was kinda saying it more sarcastically meaning like...(Do you still really want to be wearing these, they are for little boys..... not potty trained big boys) So me being totally mortified. I said "No" and that was the end of that but still wishing I could actually put them on.

Reactions: thedlguy and checkingoutall
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Wow, that is a really tough adolescence. I dont know how you got through it, but you did.
Did some of your friends stay your friends after finding out? I really hope so. Picturing a lonely incontinent and picked on kid is pretty heart breaking.
It was difficult at first but yeah i got though it lol , yeah some of my friends still stayed my friends as it would be kinda shallow if they would stopped being my friends after finding out i wore diapers . I was made fun of from time to time after and after many years they would bring it up but they dont know that im still wearing diapers as a DL after all these years .

Reactions: checkingoutall
Who doesn't love being caught wearing a diaper.
I was caught many times growing up wearing diapers, punished many a times, even made to wear diapers until parents realize I was enjoying it.
As an young adult I would go out of my way to get caught wearing diapers, a couple times I even pissed my diaper beyond capacity just so I'd get noticed.
Now days when I want others to catch me in a diaper, I just put on a diaper and go outside for all to see.

lonnie said:
I was caught many times growing up wearing diapers, punished many a times, even made to wear diapers until parents realize I was enjoying it.
As an young adult I would go out of my way to get caught wearing diapers, a couple times I even pissed my diaper beyond capacity just so I'd get noticed.
Now days when I want others to catch me in a diaper, I just put on a diaper and go outside for all to see.
Well, I'm sure I wont enjoy that, quite the opposite, hahaha :ROFLMAO:

lonnie said:
As a teen who needed to wear diapers back then i wouldn't want to be caught , yeah sure nowadays if i think about it back then it was awesome but when i was going though it at the time it was different . I don't really know how to explain but having no choice but to wear diapers whether you want it or not vs wearing it whenever you want is kinda different plus my friends/peers and even kids were kinda relentless in teasing me when they found out that i am still in diapers .

Reactions: thedlguy and Lyric
Back