• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

get to know me! 🌻

missyabdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello i am missy and i am a lesbian who loves to wear diapers. i am from Australia. i have known about this side of me since i was 11yrs old. i was diagnosed with Autism in 2021 and my hyper focus is that my fave colour is green (sage green) and i love cottage-core mushrooms and frogs.

Reactions: leafgoalie, Jorelaxed, CutestPaddedFemboy and 1 other person
Welcome! I have no idea what cottage-core mushrooms are but I'm sure you'll find some great members here that share your love for those mushrooms to chat with. :)

This is a wonderful community of wonderful and supportive members and I hope you enjoy being part of it as much as I do!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome 🤗🦖🦕

missyabdl said:
Hello i am missy and i am a lesbian who loves to wear diapers. i am from Australia. i have known about this side of me since i was 11yrs old. i was diagnosed with Autism in 2021 and my hyper focus is that my fave colour is green (sage green) and i love cottage-core mushrooms and frogs.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Jorelaxed
Heyy welcome hope you enjoy it here

missyabdl said:
Hello, you’re very welcome! I’m also autistic. I think you will find good company here, because lesbian ABDL is very niche but world wide there’s lot of people in this so good you’re here! 😊

missyabdl said:
Hi, i hope you like it here

Hello and welcome missy. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

welcome!!

Hello and welcome missyabdl to the Adisc community.🙂

Reactions: warmfeeling
missyabdl said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Here you will find quite a few Autistic Adult Babies and Littles.
I am 24/7 in diapers.
Zero control over everything down below.

Welcome to ADISC missyabdl from another Australian, (quite a few of us here).
Have fun.

Hello and welcome! I am also an autistic lesbian who loves mushrooms and frogs! Are we the same person?

Emmdl said:
Hello and welcome! I am also an autistic lesbian who loves mushrooms and frogs! Are we the same person?
haha 😜

missyabdl said:
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your time here!

G’day and welcome from a pommie, I hope you find everyone kind and friendly x

Hello and Welcome

Back