BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well, it's official. I don't think of myself as a boy/male anymore - I'm now agender and my pronouns are any personal pronouns anyone would care to use.

Being a boy mostly worked for me when I was a little kid and it meant I got to play with the cooler boy toys, but just became more and more... not me as I evolved.
Even back then I don't think I would mind girl toys, if there wasn't a stigma.

Maleness to me has always been (at best) the path of least resistance rather than something I chose.

Recently I've been thinking - do I want to go on claiming I'm male just out of momentum and because most days I can't be bothered to shave my stubble and so look kind of guyish? Then I remembered that agender is something, I can be non binary and not "in between" male and female, or androgynous.

I'm just me - and I just don't have any internal sense of being male, female, or a mix.

I'm just throwing this out there, no idea if anyone will have a reply to it.
If anyone wants to comment or share your agender/nb/trans stories below, feel free.

Reactions: OmiOMy, Kittyinpink, HappyPixels and 1 other person
I’m so proud of you!! That’s amazing. I came out as trans at work but not in my personal life (hard to explain, involves wife and family).

I’ve always felt that I had to play with boys toys, even though I wanted girls. I played with my cousin’s She-Ra and Barbie toys whenever I was there. I made me so much happier. I always played house and offered to be the baby, little girl or sister.

I know it bothered my dad, so I hid it as much as I could.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and BunnyFofo
BabyHailey1977 said:
I’ve always felt that I had to play with boys toys, even though I wanted girls. I played with my cousin’s She-Ra and Barbie toys whenever I was there. I made me so much happier. I always played house and offered to be the baby, little girl or sister.
I also wanted to play house and be the baby when I was a little kid.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Thank you so much @BunnyFofo for posting your blog comments (and you also @BabyHailey1977 for your posting), because what both of you have just said, has helped this silly old man (at 65 years) to better understand two things in this ever changing world:
ONE: agender (and/or non binary?) and what they mean. Fairly new terms to me as someone mentioned 'non binary' the other day. So, I think I am less confused now. AND:
TWO: BunnyFoto you have also just described ME !! As you speak of your childhood and growing up, I find that every word is my story as well.
(And I do mean every word !).
Thank you for helping me, understand my gender better (feminine mind/ male body).

Reactions: BunnyFofo
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Thank you so much @BunnyFofo for posting your blog comments (and you also @BabyHailey1977 for your posting), because what both of you have just said, has helped this silly old man (at 65 years) to better understand two things in this ever changing world:
ONE: agender (and/or non binary?) and what they mean. Fairly new terms to me as someone mentioned 'non binary' the other day. So, I think I am less confused now. AND:
TWO: BunnyFoto you have also just described ME !! As you speak of your childhood and growing up, I find that every word is my story as well.
(And I do mean every word !).
Thank you for helping me, understand my gender better (feminine mind/ male body).
Oh good, I'm glad I wasn't just posting something for myself. I'm 41 myself, so also not a relatively young age to figure this stuff out.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
BunnyFofo said:
Well, it's official. I don't think of myself as a boy/male anymore - I'm now agender and my pronouns are any personal pronouns anyone would care to use.

Being a boy mostly worked for me when I was a little kid and it meant I got to play with the cooler boy toys, but just became more and more... not me as I evolved.

Maleness to me has always been (at best) the path of least resistance rather than something I chose.

Recently I've been thinking - do I want to go on claiming I'm male just out of momentum and because most days I can't be bothered to shave my stubble and so look kind of guyish? Then I remembered that agender is something, I can be non binary and not "in between" male and female, or androgynous.

I'm just me - and I just don't have any internal sense of being male, female, or a mix.

If anyone wants to comment or share your agender/nb/trans stories below, feel free.

BunnyFofo said:

Sorry something going wrong with my device...
Anyway I just wanted to say congratulations!
It's so liberating to understand a major part of yourself!
Lots of smileys ☺️ 😊😊😊☺️ ! Just for you !

Reactions: BunnyFofo
Back