Games you would like on a system you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let's say there is a game or entire series not on a system you have that you wish was on that system, what are those Games?

For me, I wish the Switch had Paper Mario, and Mario and Luigi.

All the Paper Mario game released are on older systems and it would be great to have one on the Switch; which might happen at some point

Either in the form of getting Color Splash ported to the Switch, or maybe even an entirely new one

Mario and Luigi; I think if they made a new one they could do a lot they haven't done before and i find it an odd choice to essentially put Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi together into one game

Which is essentially what they did with the last Mario and Luigi, and it sucks knowing it may be a while before we get another one

That is if we do at all, since the game studio went Bankrupt

Etrian Odyssey or Golden Sun would also be nice

I'm nostalgic.
I really wish I could get more of the original 'Arcade' games, for either my PS3/4's, OR my PC.
From 'Asteroids', on...
So many fond memories, and spent weekend-allowances at the mall arcade!

:-D

DiaperedStag said:
I'm nostalgic.
I really wish I could get more of the original 'Arcade' games, for either my PS3/4's, OR my PC.
From 'Asteroids', on...
So many fond memories, and spent weekend-allowances at the mall arcade!

Theres a lot of arcade games in the PS Store on PS4 fir pretty cheap

Reactions: DiaperedStag
BabyTyrant said:
Theres a lot of arcade games in the PS Store on PS4 fir pretty cheap
Yeah, I've been shopping and slowly building my collection.
Is strange playing them with the controller, when I'm so fond of Ye Ole Joystick (and maybe three buttons) on a cabinet game!

I'd like to play my Playstation games on my PC. Something like Horizon: Zero Dawn is already beautiful on my PS4 Pro; having it rendered by my 2080Ti would just make it damn near art.

I'm not as concerned with my XBox games since Microsoft is trying to occupy both spaces.

Last edited:
I want Chex Quest on steam. The physical CD is so expensive on eBay.
How about the half life series for switch. It's hard to use my laptop on the bus.
Portal 1 & 2 on switch. Another great game to have on the go.

Funny, I've had such a difficult time finding physical copes. I've had downloaded games from 20 years ago, and when their server went offline I lost that game. I'd rather have a copy I can use till I'm dead rather than a key I can only use while the server is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back