Furry-Themed ABDL Purchases!

I made this šŸ„°

Attachments

• 255c81b0-81a1-4305-a560-fa65dce57fe1.jpg
    255c81b0-81a1-4305-a560-fa65dce57fe1.jpg
    903.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: mistykitty, Cottontail, sylveonkitty and 1 other person
Yay, my goodies arrived today (a day early) - accessories, clothes, and diapers from ABU and Rearz! Must admit, the ears on the critter caboose onesie are nice, but a little tiny bit of a letdown; sadly, they aren't made of a slightly stiffer material to keep the ears standing upright. šŸ˜¢

On the off chance anyone's curious, some of the other stuff that was also in the Rearz order (the animal-related goodies): critter caboose bottle, dinosaur bib and onesie, safari lion bottle buddy and leo pacifier, and splash bib and change pad, to name some. Of course, the ABU stuff included the diapers. šŸ‘¼šŸ¼

Last edited:
mistykitty said:
@LilDawson Yes I definitely am a Pokemon fan especially of Eevee, Chickorita, and Vulpix. Many of my plushies are Pokemon or Build a bear but I do have other's like my Fluttershy.
We share similar favorites! Love Chickorita too! Especially since that was my player character in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team! Oh and all of the fox-like Pokemon are my favorites too! :0

Reactions: mistykitty
RaawrrrPincess said:
I made this šŸ„°
Wow, you so are talented! It looks amazing!

Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
sylveonkitty said:
Wow, you so are talented! It looks amazing!
Thank you! It's a hobby. I think I'll start doing g bottles and cups too šŸ’œ

Reactions: mistykitty and floppyfoppsie
mistykitty said:
@LilDawson Yes I definitely am a Pokemon fan especially of Eevee, Chickorita, and Vulpix. Many of my plushies are Pokemon or Build a bear but I do have other's like my Fluttershy.
Iā€™m a Bree fan, but thatā€™s because I like adorable with a mix of DARK!

BlueFazeButDL said:
Iā€™m a Bree fan, but thatā€™s because I like adorable with a mix of DARK!
Bree?

floppyfoppsie said:
We share similar favorites! Love Chickorita too! Especially since that was my player character in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team! Oh and all of the fox-like Pokemon are my favorites too! :0
Ok so that's to funny then because care to guess who my partner was in red rescue team when I played through it as an Eevee named Flower

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
floppyfoppsie said:
The fox and puppy ones are my favs. Let me guess your favorite type is water?

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
mistykitty said:
The fox and puppy ones are my favs. Let me guess your favorite type is water?
Ice type! Which is pretty close aesthetically to water at the very least! :0
But Water will come almost second.
Then Fairy and Psychic. :p

BlueFazeButDL said:
Oh alright I like that nickname for her. I feel silly I should've been able to guess that, you even said dark type.

mistykitty said:
Thats lilys Alolan Pokemon Vulpix, Lily called it Snowy, as its a ICE type its the exact opposite of the normal Vulpix witch is a fire type Pokemon as found in the gen 1 Pokemon games RED, BLUE & the special Pokemon Picachu YELLOW game. This Vulpix is from the Pokemon Sun and Moon game & anime.

ozzy4605 said:
Thats lilys Alolan Pokemon Vulpix, Lily called it Snowy, as its a ICE type its the exact opposite of the normal Vulpix witch is a fire type Pokemon as found in the gen 1 Pokemon games RED, BLUE & the special Pokemon Picachu YELLOW game. This Vulpix is from the Pokemon Sun and Moon game & anime.
Exactly, I did sun and moon so I'm familiar. Vulpix is probably my favorite alolan form pokemon. Plus she's just as adorable in her color inverted and type inverted form as her original one. I know this will be shocking but I actually like her better as an ice type.

Last edited:
My bottle I got on Etsy, i really like it!
1000005534.jpg

Back