Furries

Darrenmillz

Baby boy looking for mummy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
People often describe me as a furry because I’m hairy but I think that makes me more manly to be honest what’s your opinions and views I know most people like smooth

• Haha
Reactions: onyxpaw and Chosen
XDD wrong type of babyfur
Chatzoe plushie hug.png
THIS is a babyfur

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Pissingtiger, Chosen and CutieProtector
What’s the difference then I’m still new to it tbh I’ve never regressed etc

A furry is a person who is a fan of anthropomorphic characters (typically animals and with human-like qualities to them such as speech, movement, etc.) They can range from intelligent feral characters to full-on members of a society that have an animal-like appearance to them.) Many members of the furry fandom grew up watching cartoons with animal characters in them or found the fandom through the artwork or costuming and many create their own unique characters (or fursonas.) The 'hairy vs smooth' thing is something completely other. As for what a babyfur is: it's the furry version of an AB/Adult Baby, usually the ones who prefer to actually be child characters or regress to a child-like state. Diaperfurs are the DL/Diaper Lovers of the furry fandom. Hope that clears that up @Darrenmillz. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hoimi, dl015, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
furries are fans of anthropermorphic animal characters, there's a few sub groups example mainstream furs, babyfurs, scalies, diaper furs NSFW furs, inflation furs. ect. the furry fandom is a diverse group

i have a furry based of this

Screenshot 2021-08-13 9.37.12 PM.png

Reactions: Auntyrae
saw the title and just had to post this

furries.jpg

And yes, we are quite the diverse soup

scale;

take your pick..........

i went and did a silly :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: skunk053
Infinitas said:
saw the title and just had to post this

furries.jpg

And yes, we are quite the diverse soup

scale;

take your pick..........

i went and did a silly :p
i've been a proud babyfur for years, its always been a part of me that makes me well me

I believe I'm a babyfur,
but just wanted to know from others who have been in it longer,
In the day to day life as a babyfur what makes it different from just the regular abdl, besides for just the love for furries?

ShimSham said:
I believe I'm a babyfur,
In the day to day life as a babyfur what makes it different from just the regular abdl, besides for just the love for furries?
There is literally no difference besides the general enjoyment of anthropomorphic (animal with human traits mixed in) characters. And perhaps assuming the role of such a character yourself. :p

ShimSham said:
I believe I'm a babyfur,
yeah, if you are into furry/anthro characters you're a babyfur
Inno said:
There is literally no difference besides the general enjoyment of anthropomorphic (animal with human traits mixed in) characters. And perhaps assuming the role of such a character yourself. :p
its much deeper then that, most babyfur sonas represent a life they wish they had, for me Leon and Tora, my cabbit and white panther sonas respectively represent the lives I wish I could live

LeonTheCabbitKitten said:
yeah, if you are into furry/anthro characters you're a babyfur

its much deeper then that, most babyfur sonas represent a life they wish they had, for me Leon and Tora, my cabbit and white panther sonas respectively represent the lives I wish I could live
Since you use two sonas to represent yourself (both incredibly cute btw <3) what do they represent, as for the life you wish for? And whats the main difference between them?

ShimSham said:
Since you use two sonas to represent yourself (both incredibly cute btw <3) what do they represent, as for the life you wish for? And whats the main difference between them?
I have a 3rd sona who's name is Hallow who's a wolf

Since no one's made the joke yet...

I guess if you wind up shaving, you'll be a smoothie. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: ClaudTheBear
Piranha said:
Since no one's made the joke yet...

I guess if you wind up shaving, you'll be a smoothie. 😉

mmmmm, smoothies 🤤

I just need clarification. Although I have seen many ABDL in my time as a carer, although, not specifically a babyfur, but the other day I was talking to someone about the subject and I said "oh they must be a fur". That person could not stop laughing at me. They said its furry. NOt fur. But what is wrong with saying fur? Can you call someone a "fur?" OR does it have to be a "furry"? I hate getting things wrong so please help.

Last edited:
I think hair looks great on some guys where other guys look like they are wearing someone else's hair that they glued in place.

I stay smooth as possible in my diaper area and tummy, trim my chest (though I also pull it compulsively so not much to trim), and shave my armpits, but keep my lower back hair since it is thin and fluffy, and leg hair is shaved on the hamstrings and faded into the lower leg hair which I keep. I've mastered the technique to fade it in naturally so it doesn't look like I stopped shaving where I keep my leg hair. 😜

I have been shaving my body for many years and don't plan to stop. I would like to try other methods of hair removal as well. 😀

Auntyrae said:
I just need clarification. Although I have seen many ABDL in my time as a carer, although, not specifically a babyfur, but the other day I was talking to someone about the subject and I said "oh they must be a fur". That person could not stop laughing at me. They said its furry. NOt fur. But what is wrong with saying fur? Can you call someone a "fur?" OR does it have to be a "furry"? I hate getting things wrong so please help.
Its called "Furry" to apply to everyone. But there are rubberfurs, babyfurs, diaperfurs.. etc. 'fur' is just an ending part. I mean calling someone a fur works to convey the idea. But its furry though. Some may make that point. I'm not an expert though. :)

Darrenmillz said:
People often describe me as a furry because I’m hairy but I think that makes me more manly to be honest what’s your opinions and views I know most people like smooth
That's a great question 🤔 I've been a furry for a long time, and as such I find fur sexy as hell. This applies to drawn furry characters or fur suits. That being said, I don't personally like body hair. I'm big into body sculpting and work out seven days a week. I have paid a lot of money to have a lot of hair permanently lasered off. I always thought that this was pretty ironic considering I'm a furry🤣

Back