Funniest Things You Have Either Witnessed Someone Doing Or That You Have Done As a Child

When I was around ten years of age, my friend and I thought it would be a good idea to play catch with a fully soaked diaper he took off his baby brother a few minutes prior. He threw it to me, and I caught it on the first try. When I threw it back, LOL, I must have thrown it a bit too hard because it exploded on impact with my friend's chest and wet jell went everywhere.

BabyBoy2023 said:
At fifteen years of age, I was climbing trees with my nephews and fell out of one and broke my right arm.
Saw a lot of tree-climbing kids of various ages in my 40 years of being a radiologic technologist. Gravity wins the battle very frequently.

BabyBoy2023 said:
When I was around ten years of age, my friend and I thought it would be a good idea to play catch with a fully soaked diaper he took off his baby brother a few minutes prior. He threw it to me, and I caught it on the first try. When I threw it back, LOL, I must have thrown it a bit too hard because it exploded on impact with my friend's chest and wet jell went everywhere.
Ewwwwww, pee-soaked SAP!

MiddleJacob said:
My mom was laughing as she helped me get it out and brush my teeth.
AttilaThePun said:
I think you should give yourself a break on that one. I desperately looked for the possibility MiddleJacob said "Almost ate" because I reeeallly didn't want that one to be past the "almost" stage.
TBH as I remember it, I was a Cookies-And-Cream candy bar. The chocolate in these look much different than regular milk chocolate.

I don't entirely trust this part of the memory as it seems Cookies-And-Cream came out in the 90's. Either way, I for sure ate my poo. :giggle:

One time around three years of age, I was naked, and though I wasn't doing anything masturbatory, I was fiddling around with it, and Mom didn't know how I had managed, but I got it to stay in a twisted sort-of way, like a doughnut. I toddled out to the kitchen and said, "Mommy, me tie my peepee in a knot." She all but died when she saw what I had done. So now, the joke we tell our late-teen sons is that they're not real men if they can't tie their peepees in knots, LOL.

Last edited:
BabyBoy2023 said:
One time around three years of age, I was naked, and though I wasn't doing anything masturbatory, I was fiddling around with it, and Mom didn't know how I had managed, but I got it to stay in a twisted sort-of way, like a doughnut. I toddled out to the kitchen and said, "Mommy, me tie my peepee in a knot." She all but died when she saw what I had done. So now, the joke we tell our late-teen sons is that they're not real men if they can't tie their peepees in knots, LOL.
Oh that's too funny. While I don't have male genitalia, it seems impressive to me that a three year old, especially, would be able to do that. I hope that didn't hurt or cause any long term effects?

PrettyLilPrincess said:
Oh that's too funny. While I don't have male genitalia, it seems impressive to me that a three year old, especially, would be able to do that. I hope that didn't hurt or cause any long term effects?
It didn't hurt at all and nothing was damaged. It was just folded upon itself and the head stuck in a crease of skin, LOL. That's the only guess I have.

Back