Functional Nerological Disorder and Incontinence

epl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone else here have FND and Incontinence? My FND flared up big time in the last few months, and its been a slide downwards in functioning. If someone else here has FND and Incontinence, does it come and go? or once it starts is it sorta a continuous issue.

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for wipes you can buy in the USA for what I would descrive as Hazmat situations (poop)? I work in childcare, and can tell you a proper wipe is a good thing, just the ones we have dont do big people very well. Our director/my wife wants me to not use a half a package of babywipes on myself if i have an issue.

Reactions: TeddyBunny
yes, these are great wipes. I use them all the time.

Reactions: BigAl2
I concir

No there not slippery or thin. They are strong too. I use dried out ones to use as cleaning patches too for my guns. And wet ones for cleaning the barrel between shots for black powder.

BigAl1 said:
No there not slippery or thin. They are strong too. I use dried out ones to use as cleaning patches too for my guns. And wet ones for cleaning the barrel between shots for black powder.
Now THESE seem like the perfect thing! (Always love stuff that can be repurposed, and you've already given me a great idea on what else to use them on!)

tyvm

Reactions: BigAl2
I have a neurogenic bladder which is the cause of my spastic overactive bladder. Dr. says my bladder/brain connection is just like a babies.

I'm IC and I use the wipes from northshore.

They work good and are thick, decent sized and work well IMHO.

Also have used the McKeeson wipes from amazon before as well.

Both do ok, but i use the northshore ones to support the business and also like the Aloe and Calendula they have, plus unscented i prefer too.

Back