Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Fun Situations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi Everyone
I just had the funnies thing happen. I'm on holidays with my wife (she knows and supports me being AB).
So we are staying at a hotel we have stayed at a few time in the past but we haven't been here for many years. I just woke up in SDK dip, toddler pjs and paci when my wife says to me "last time we where here you where in your late 30'ies (It was before I told her I was AB) now your only 12 months old" "Maybe I should call room service for a crib for you".
I said "that would be awesome".

Anyone have a fun situation that happened to you?

ABdrew said:
Hi Everyone
I just had the funnies thing happen. I'm on holidays with my wife (she knows and supports me being AB).
So we are staying at a hotel we have stayed at a few time in the past but we haven't been here for many years. I just woke up in SDK dip, toddler pjs and paci when my wife says to me "last time we where here you where in your late 30'ies (It was before I told her I was AB) now your only 12 months old" "Maybe I should call room service for a crib for you".
I said "that would be awesome".

Anyone have a fun situation that happened to you?

Drew, my wife and I joke around allot about this. Whether it is how a new, "outfit" looks or fits, or the fact that I have just revealed something new to her that she never thought would apply to me. Like your wife, she comes up with her own stuff too.. which all to often I would love, but unfortunately often is not practical. For instance, this was one particular scenario I loved, but will never happen. She says she will put me in a diaper/plastic pants/big duckie pins with a tuxedo bow tie on. Take me to a nice restaurant, put me in a high chair have dinner and feed me. Although I love the idea, they probably would not have a high chair big enough!

That sounds awesome. I when to a restaurant yesterday and there was a cute highchair with ducks on it, it was so babyish. I so wanted to seat in it. My wife kept saying go on you know you want too.
I didn't but with I had.
I was so in little space.

I actually got to go on the 'kiddy rides' at our zoo's little amusement park area. XD I said "I want to ride the frog hopper." And the guy running it laughed and said "Well, if you sit in the middle you can." So I sat in the middle and had a lot of fun. I got some of the other actual little kids to get on it who were scared because they decided that if a "Grown up" could do it, they surely could. (That and I said "IT'S SUPER FUN! IT BOUNCES!") Also probably helped that my niece and I started the game of yelling "HOP! HOP! HOP!" in time to the bounces.

There are some things I know I can't ride on just because I'm too tall/heavy, but being allowed to go on a few that can handle it is LOADS of fun and makes me all squeaky. :3 Also Iwent on a flying elephant ride, a swing ride that spun around and a couple of other 'big' rides. :D But not the rocking ship ride...that ascared me so bad I cried and said I would fall out and be smushed. So I don't go on that one! I got to be known as "That crazy lady that likes the kid rides!" LOL

Apparently I put people at ease or something because I usually end up with other people's kids riding along with me. LOL I don't -solicit- this either. Like, the parents don't want to ride but the ride requires a taller person so they'll be like "Can he/she ride in your car?!" And I'm usually like "Sure!" Being a big little kid comes in useful for the actual little kids sometimes! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back