Fufu Clips

eaineagan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone here tried and found success using Fufu Clips? They are for lack of a better description retaining clips for male genitalia that allow scrotal skin to be placed to look like labia. I've tried both knock off and genuine, but I can't seem to get the hang of putting it on and then being able to pee with it. Love the look and how it looks in panties and bike shorts, but having to take it off to pee every couple hours isn't doing it for me. Does make it easier to use a Goodnite though, the constriction limits the flow so I'm not nearly as likely to flood right out of it. fufutraining on reddit is probably the best place to go check them out.

Reactions: maxgood
I like wearing mine *blush*

Reactions: NKY2020
I tried making my own out of PET-G thermoplastic and then eventually just bought a pretty good looking knockoff. I even made a harness dealio out of clear bra straps to hold it snug. I can never get the gentlemans business to stay where its supposed to for very long. Half the time I end up with too much pipe sticking through the middle or just a wonky willy that snakes itself out from behind the unit. Its deffo a tricky gizmo to master.

I just purchased 2 myself. I bought the original and the lite one. We shall see how it goes.

Reactions: daisycupcake
I've used mine a number of times but after the 3rd use I broke it. I don't think they are made for extended use which is disappointing. I would love to try them made put of a different material because I really enjoyed the look and feel of wearing the device. I'm planning on buying another

Bronie07 said:
I've used mine a number of times but after the 3rd use I broke it. I don't think they are made for extended use which is disappointing. I would love to try them made put of a different material because I really enjoyed the look and feel of wearing the device. I'm planning on buying
How did you like wearing it? I plan to use mine more for tucking and the appearance of a flat front to wear with panties and when dressing up.

Reactions: NKY2020
i have no use for these because i have that anatomy, but i've always been very curious as to how they work and fit! are they uncomfortable at all? that's a very sensitive area after all! it sounds uncomfortable to me, but again i can't try them out so i'm very curious!

I have a fufu clip I love wearing, yes it takes some practice to get used to it. I put mine on for extended periods and haven’t had problems other than loosing up so I made my own retainer out of ribbon for lanyards and snap pliers with heavy duty snaps it works well. You just need to wear it and eventually your anatomy will adjust to being forced behind the clip. You just need to train your body to long term wearing

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
PaddedPonyboy said:
i have no use for these because i have that anatomy, but i've always been very curious as to how they work and fit! are they uncomfortable at all? that's a very sensitive area after all! it sounds uncomfortable to me, but again i can't try them out so i'm very curious!
Once you figure out how it needs to put on and the right size it really isn't uncomfortable. The wrong size will create some issues with chafing or things popping through that you're trying to keep contained. I've seen videos of people reaching orgasm and ejaculating with one on, not something I can do but I kind of wish I could.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
eaineagan said:
Once you figure out how it needs to put on and the right size it really isn't uncomfortable. The wrong size will create some issues with chafing or things popping through that you're trying to keep contained. I've seen videos of people reaching orgasm and ejaculating with one on, not something I can do but I kind of wish I could.
that's so cool, thanks for taking the time to answer! i imagine that the size of your genitals will affect how they fit, too? with how much the sizes of peoples penises/testicles vary, i can imagine that might be part of the issue with folks struggling to find a good fit, yeah? i didn't think people would be able to orgasm/ejaculate with those on, that's super interesting! i can imagine that would be a very interesting feeling! i hope that's something you're able to experience in the future!

Penis and testicle size is less important that the amount, thickness and durability of the scrotal skin. I've seen people that are able to keep the entire penis behind the device and can rub or use a very small vibrator to induce orgasm much in the traditional female masturbation mold. Others have managed to get the head of the penis to poke out. I'd be perfectly content if I could manage to urinate with it on without making a huge mess. Another reason I tend to use Goodnites or Always Discreet pullups when wearing.

Reactions: NKY2020, diaperdude and PaddedPonyboy
eaineagan said:
Penis and testicle size is less important that the amount, thickness and durability of the scrotal skin. I've seen people that are able to keep the entire penis behind the device and can rub or use a very small vibrator to induce orgasm much in the traditional female masturbation mold. Others have managed to get the head of the penis to poke out. I'd be perfectly content if I could manage to urinate with it on without making a huge mess. Another reason I tend to use Goodnites or Always Discreet pullups when wearing.
ohhh yeah, that makes total sense to me! wow, that's so cool! using a bullet vibrator with them seems like a lot of fun, that's awesome! definitely seems like it would give you a more "authentic" experience so to speak! oh gosh, yeah, i can imagine that peeing while wearing one could be very messy, sounds like a good reason to use a pullup while wearing one! how long do you usually find yourself wearing yours? i know i saw others mentioned they're generally not designed for long term use, but i'm curious to know how long people can wear them comfortably!

I had no idea this existed until I read this post today. Im often with straight men who might appreciate how that would look on me. I also think it would help me focus more on them when they're inside me by hopefully keeping me soft. How does this compare to a chastity cage?

PaddedPonyboy said:
how long do you usually find yourself wearing yours? i know i saw others mentioned they're generally not designed for long term use, but i'm curious to know how long people can wear them comfortably!
I've worn mine for 6 hours a couple times, the limiting factor to me has been how long I can go without really wanting to get off. I haven't been able to get off with it on. In May my wife is going on a work trip and I may try to wear for a couple days straight. I'll either figure out how to get off with it on or I'll be in a diaper so I'll feel like I'm in a chastity cage anyway.
maxgood said:
I had no idea this existed until I read this post today. Im often with straight men who might appreciate how that would look on me. I also think it would help me focus more on them when they're inside me by hopefully keeping me soft. How does this compare to a chastity cage?
When it's on with a three point strap like you would use for a chastity cage it keeps everything behind the clip. I can get fairly hard and it's all internal.

eaineagan said:
I've worn mine for 6 hours a couple times, the limiting factor to me has been how long I can go without really wanting to get off. I haven't been able to get off with it on. In May my wife is going on a work trip and I may try to wear for a couple days straight. I'll either figure out how to get off with it on or I'll be in a diaper so I'll feel like I'm in a chastity cage anyway.

When it's on with a three point strap like you would use for a chastity cage it keeps everything behind the clip. I can get fairly hard and it's all internal.
Thank you for your reply. I'm going to be trying the fufu clip and a chastity cage soon (seperately of course🤪)

eaineagan said:

I might be different but when it’s on I don’t usually get erections. I wear a chastity a lot and pretty much stay soft, that doesn’t mean I don’t get hard it’s just not with any of these devices. When in a fufu clip my wife likes the look of it when I’m in panties which is only for a few minutes until I’m in a diaper again and urinating with it on was a weird experience at first until I got used to going with it on

I have question for the ones already using the clip. Does the clip stay in place pretty good, or should I buy or try to make a strap for it ? Mine should be here tomorrow and I’m very excited to get it and try it out.

I wear a strap with mine. I don't recall where I got it from but it attached with three points. If you get hard without the strap it may push the clip off.

21nbby said:
How did you like wearing it? I plan to use mine more for tucking and the appearance of a flat front to wear with panties and when dressing up.
It was very comfortable to wear. I've actually recently replaced mine with a fufu lite. I have to say comparing the 2, the lite is better than the original for me. I think the gap on the original was too wide to hold my skin back, but with the light none of that matters

Where are any instructions on how to put one of these clips on? (With picture illustration or video)

Back