Fufu clip

Gotta say: that looks damn uncomfortable....

Reactions: chamberpot
ever since I was very young I have enjoyed tucking to try to look like a girl ..lol but yes this sounds like it would be very very uncomfortable

TBH this looks dangerous as the skin down there is really thin and prone to irritation and infections.
Nice idea but not so nice reality

🧐 So i just had to google what a FuFu clip was? :unsure: it's not something i want to try! :ROFLMAO:

It's not uncomfortable when you wear it properly

Reactions: GabyinPurple
okay so I ordered a couple of sizes of knockoff fufus but theyre taking a long time so I made my own from measurements and sturdy thermoplastic. (Im too impatient!!). Its not really uncomfortable. The skin down there can take a good reefing. It may need some light modification but its kinda fun!. I was hoping it flattened the bulge a bit more than it does but at least the bubblegum is more mitigated when rocking the skimpier knicks'
Edit* Im hoping that im just not doing it quite right. There's potential, here

Last edited:
gerry69 said:
Hi, from what I’ve seeing after researching them a little, you pull your testicle skin through leaving penis pushed inside and your skin actually creates something that resembles a real vagina. I don’t think there is anyway to lock it in place either? I will try to find the link for you, very informative (Gerry)
Bittergrey, as usual you have hit the nail on the head with another of your excellent explanations! Explanation of how this works and how to use it is so much better than the poorly written descriptions in the advertisements and the Chinese to English translations of some of them. In this case your written instructions and description are far better than any of the videos I've seen, at least to me.

You have been an inspiration to me ever since we met in that park in Santa Clara way back in 2006/2007 when I worked there for a year!
BTW- Do you talk with Toddler, ever? A lot has changed in his life.

Adam (from Atlanta)

Reactions: GabyinPurple
I don't have mine yet but it's ordered and I can't wait. Until then I've been practicing peeing (seated of course) by pushing my penis back in to the abdomen area and pulling the skin of the penis up over the head then pinching the skin from the top but leaving a tiny area at the pee hole showing but still recessed and if I get it right the urine passes no problem. At worst I get a bit of pee on my fingers and scrotum but that's easily cleaned up with a lick of the fingers and a dab of tp on the sac.

Reactions: gerry69
These look really interesting and certainly worth a try for those wanting to look a bit more feminine.
I would love to try wearing one under ordinary panties and also under a nappy. I'm not sure it would hold in a full blown 'morning wood', so could be painful.

There are 3D printed models available for those with a 3D printer. I'll have a go once my printer is finished being modified and post results here.

KittyninjaW said:
I found it. No I haven't but I would love to wear something that makes my parts not show. 😳
Also supposed to make your parts look like labia lips.

Like most chastity devices they require have a dropped or normal ball sack. Mine have never fallen or dropped like normally would. Thus I can not wear them. I have ended up with four of them. Someone wants them they can have them let me know.

Reactions: gerry69
I ordered one off Etsy and I am in love, so I ordered two more, another standard but different color and the fufu light. Initially there is discomfort of the skin being in a position it is not used to but now that I am on my 74th hour of wearing it straight I hardly even notice it is there. The effect the fufu clip has, both normal and light, I can honestly say, I have looked for all of my life since wanting to look and feel more fem. The clip does not initially make you as flat as you would want but then putting on tight pants or anything form fitting and the remnant bulge FLATTENS and is the most convincing and passable up front I have ever been without zounds of tape.
I remove it for urination and showering but that is just because I like to be as clean down there as possible. I also recommend shaving down there to make sure there is no unwanted tugg or pull on hair for maximum comfort.

Reactions: gerry69, Carl1867, daisycupcake and 1 other person
daisycupcake said:
hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has or is using a fufu clip. I've just seen them online and was wondering what they are like
I sent away for sissy clips,I had absolutely no luck wearing them. I got 3 sizes and none worked. I think the plastic was to ridgid.

I ordered a metal one, my issue is that it will not stay on me. I’ve tried lots of different methods so I’m calling this a great idea but a not so well-thought out design. It’s not un-comfy, it just won’t stay on me no matter what I do. I am highly disappointed and I so very much wanna cry.

Last edited:
SluntyBunnyGurl said:
I ordered a metal one, my issue is that it will not stay on me. I’ve tried lots of different methods so I’m calling this a great idea but a not so well-thought out design. It’s not un-comfy, it just won’t stay on me no matter what I do. I am highly disappointed and I so very much wanna cry.
Some or most of the metal ones might have gaps between the bars that are too wide.

Get an original, all of the knock offs have a different design that doesn't work nearly as well. I tried a knockoff I got from Amazon, didn't work for me but could see the difference between those and what is available from https://www.etsy.com/shop/SoftXpressions Ordered the three pack and found one I can wear for hours at a time. Peeing isn't great but otherwise it's very good.

Reactions: daisycupcake
I am waiting to receive a stainless steel model for the express purpose of making it work with diapers. Where there is a will?

lbiby said:
I am waiting to receive a stainless steel model for the express purpose of making it work with diapers. Where there is a will?
If you live anywhere close to San Diego I’ll sell you mine for $10.00 (I paid twice that with tax and shipping). I’ve only had it for a few weeks & still got the box it came in. I’m giving up on it but if you want to wear it with diapers it might just work out for ya.

I’d prefer a person-to-person exchange or I could mail it to you if you’re willing to pay postage & pay Me cash app. Up to you. Message me if you like.

Tonya

BitterGrey said:
Some or most of the metal ones might have gaps between the bars that are too wide.
It’s not that it has wide gaps, I’ve even tried using vinyl tubing to narrow the gaps but that doesn’t work either. I’m just gonna sell it cheap and cut my losses. I think that it’s way heavier than it should be. I don’t need it to drop out of my panties while I’m grocery shopping or anyplace else for that matter.

Back