Fufu clip

daisycupcake

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has or is using a fufu clip. I've just seen them online and was wondering what they are like

Last edited:
daisycupcake said:
hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has or is using a duty clip. I've just seen them online and was wondering what they are like
what is a duty clip?

daisycupcake said:
giggle thank you
Still doesn't answer my question. Also looking it up doesn't help.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
Still doesn't answer my question. Also looking it up doesn't help.
It's a type of chastity cage

Reactions: KittyninjaW
I found it. No I haven't but I would love to wear something that makes my parts not show. 😳

Reactions: GabyinPurple
I cant find anything showing how to use the gizmo 😭. But I would love to get ahold of one and give it a try

Reactions: daisycupcake
daisycupcake said:
hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has or is using a fufu clip. I've just seen them online and was wondering what they are like
Well I'm just now finding out this exists .....have you worn one with a diaper. If so does it help cut down on erections cause that's like the most anoying thing when Im padded

Reactions: KittyninjaW and daisycupcake
Jbdl said:
I cant find anything showing how to use the gizmo 😭. But I would love to get ahold of one and give it a try

Just found this because I was wondering the same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbdl and daisycupcake
Wow. A fufu clip??? Is this solid

Reactions: Carl1867 and daisycupcake
I have seen the fufu clips being used on video and it simulates the outer folds of a vagina by forcing the testicles and penis up and showing the empty testicle sacks as the folds. Looks to me like another reason to be uncomfortable while satisfying another kink but then I'm not the best judge of that wearing a sissy dress and a damp diaper. lol

Reactions: mybebaby101UK
Looks like you can't go to the toilet without disassembling it, so I wouldn't try it. Not sure if it is practical or safe,

I have one. I don't know if I have the wrong soze (too small) or if I just don't know how to use it.
I don't know how to push my balls and penis into my pubic area enough so that the skin of the scrotum can pass through the clip and the penis stays behind the clip. According to my understanding, the pee hole should also be able to be positioned in such a way that urination remains possible.
I've tried it from time to time, so far without success.

I'm fascinated with it. The thought of the look of a vagina absolutely thrills me.

Reactions: daisycupcake
daisycupcake said:
Hi, from what I’ve seeing after researching them a little, you pull your testicle skin through leaving penis pushed inside and your skin actually creates something that resembles a real vagina. I don’t think there is anyway to lock it in place either? I will try to find the link for you, very informative (Gerry)

Jbdl said:
But then part 2 is a shadylink
Wow! Great perfect video! That explains almost everything! Thank you

Back