Votes: 8 4.2%
  • 41-50yrs female

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 50-55yrs female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 56+yrs, female

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
I am thirty years old, thirty-one in a couple months or so. I am male. I've been a member of adisc since I was 18. Diagnosed with autism at age 4 and occipital eplipsy when I was 5. Wet the bed for most of my life. But I don't like to talk about all that much, because we all have our own wars with ourselves. I'm at war with myself, and so is everybody else.

Last edited:
I didn't see that it had male and female next to the age and only saw the numbers so ended up picking 18-30 male when I'm not a guy. Although I don't fit in the female category either.

25 & Non binary

I'm a 76 year old guy who's loved wearing diapers and rubber pants since I was in my early teens. Wore when I was a bedwetter and continued to wear as a fetish after I stopped wetting my bed in my late teens.

25 and male

20. Female.

I would say it all Depends...

But while yes, some of us still use them on occasion, that is almost getting to be a dry joke that is going the same way as Xerox when it comes to copies. LOL!!!

I'm sure the younger generation may have a hard time understanding that, but at one time, a Xerox meant the same as a printed copy, even if it wasn't made by that company.

Reactions: OmiOMy
Didn't vote, because I'm nonbinary and so those don't apply. :3

LilPuppyBoy said:
I’m in the 18-24 category
But there isn't an 18-24 category.

Plus, I think you should've included a couple of "< 18" categories. For Darwinistic reasons. ;)

Anyway... 46M here.

Cant answer. I am born male but genderless now.

I'm 70. I am mostly a diaper lover but have some of the interests of an AB, like wanting one-tape baby-like diapers and wishing I could afford to buy cloth diapers and plastic pants. I also would wear cotton training pants instead of regular undies. I have thought about wearing diapers pretty much as long as I can remember; didn't actually try them until I was past 30. As an old guy living alone I am pretty free in what I can do at home. I think my diaper interest is the result of very early potty training (18 months); I still, after 68 years, want my diaper time back (and I'm getting it, too).

Last edited:
Reactions: CLPP and sissybaby34
Back