Flower Girl dress

CBennet1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Has anyone ever been able to find a flower girl dress that is sized for adults, or an adult dress that looks like a little girls flower dress? I have been searching, but nothing big enough. I am UK size 14 and based in the UK, so much prefer a UK based seller. I'm also interested in 'realistic' dresses that you would see actual flower girls wear at a wedding.

Would it be anything like this?

Hnet.com-image-10.jpg
I got this from Etsy, a gal whose Etsy ID is StrawberryPlusDDLG . The one I'm waiting to arrive is pink. 🤗🥰👧

CBennet1234 said:
Has anyone ever been able to find a flower girl dress that is sized for adults, or an adult dress that looks like a little girls flower dress? I have been searching, but nothing big enough. I am UK size 14 and based in the UK, so much prefer a UK based seller. I'm also interested in 'realistic' dresses that you would see actual flower girls wear at a wedding.
I've seen petite women and Asian women wearing flower girl dresses because they're more cheaper.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
I guess I'm not sure what 'flower girl' dress means? Like the flower girl in a wedding? Or just something one would wear outside to play in the flowers? If you want sissy-type clothing then by all means check out thesissystore.com. I've ordered from them several times and their clothing is fantastic. It's not cheap though.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Luminaire said:
I guess I'm not sure what 'flower girl' dress means? Like the flower girl in a wedding? Or just something one would wear outside to play in the flowers? If you want sissy-type clothing then by all means check out thesissystore.com. I've ordered from them several times and their clothing is fantastic. It's not cheap though.

Like the wedding style, or essentially any formal occasion. I have looked at the sissy store, that sissy style clothing isn't really what I am looking for. I'm more interested in 'realistic' outfits rather than sissy outfits, although some of those shoes are very tempting.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back