First wetting!!!

Heavenly

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh my!! I FINALLY, after months of trying on and off due to family being home, I finally wet myself! I don’t have any diapers. I had heavy period undies on.

I had the fullest bladder. I was just laying on the couch and felt a little dribble. So I took a breath a relaxed and a little more came out. It felt so good to release it right there, laying on the couch! I knew it’d be a big one with such a full bladder so I held on and went and stood in the bath. I took my shorts off and left my undies on and waited a few seconds - and it came. As a flood. I wet all the way through my period undies and down my legs. I laid back in the bath with my undies in it so they were wet and sat and wet some more and soaked them through. And then I masturbated with all the wetness.

I can’t wait for the next day when my family are out so I can do it again. Maybe even more than once in the day! And I can’t wait to squash my first poo!!

• Love
Reactions: broadband76, Hell2DaNaw, NudistMD and 7 others
Congrats! First wetting are precious ❤️ and even better in diapers 👌

Maybe try some adult pull-ups or goodnites for starters?

Reactions: mistykitty and DLJosie
LePew said:

💯 % as @LePew said ❤️xxx

Reactions: mistykitty
Heavenly said:
Oh my!! I FINALLY, after months of trying on and off due to family being home, I finally wet myself! I don’t have any diapers. I had heavy period undies on.

I had the fullest bladder. I was just laying on the couch and felt a little dribble. So I took a breath a relaxed and a little more came out. It felt so good to release it right there, laying on the couch! I knew it’d be a big one with such a full bladder so I held on and went and stood in the bath. I took my shorts off and left my undies on and waited a few seconds - and it came. As a flood. I wet all the way through my period undies and down my legs. I laid back in the bath with my undies in it so they were wet and sat and wet some more and soaked them through. And then I masturbated with all the wetness.

I can’t wait for the next day when my family are out so I can do it again. Maybe even more than once in the day! And I can’t wait to squash my first poo!!
Wet myself for the first time too tonight — a few times before bed and then once in bed (had to stand when I felt the urge). It’s amazing! This was my first night in diapers and first night trying! It feels so natural. Love it and congrats to you — from my soaked diaper!!

Reactions: broadband76 and wetnights
LePew said:

Oh, I’d love to but with family around I’d never be able to get rid of them discreetly. No one questions wet period undies though. I’ve normalized that with actual periods.

I am so excited for the time I can actually try wearing and soiling.

Great to hear you have wet your self for the first time, hopefully this will be your first accident of many! You definitely need to get diapers as doesn’t sound like your period pants are up to your flooding! I hope you enjoy your first poo and will be good to hear how it goes. Enjoy!!

Reactions: mistykitty
Doing thy first poop nice and slow, while wearing a nappy as an adult, feels incredible, and it feels even better going for a walk and squashing it 🤭🥰

Congratulations for the wetting, btw, it feels good as well 🙂

Reactions: NudistMD, Seabear and mistykitty
@Heavenly I agree with everyone before an adult diaper or pull-up is not a bad idea and would actually probably enhance the experience. As far as the discretion around your family goes here are some storage ideas: keep them in a backpack or travel bag that only you have access to or something similar. For discreet disposal, it's easier if wet only but some ideas to help with both since messing appeals to you: get a special trashcan or pail with a charcoal scent catcher, put the diapers in plastic bags before putting them in the can because it supresses the smell, and dispose of them when no one around if possible. As far as wearing: to cover sound well wear fitting diapers and clothes and then for bulge try to do something more casual and loose fitting because it hides the shape a bit. Hope this helps and congrats, like everyone said one of the first is often one of the most exciting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seabear
Seabear said:
Great to hear you have wet your self for the first time, hopefully this will be your first accident of many! You definitely need to get diapers as doesn’t sound like your period pants are up to your flooding! I hope you enjoy your first poo and will be good to hear how it goes. Enjoy!!
period panties are nice to wear during a period or a light wetting with a pull up on, for added protection.I can pee spurts of urine in a pull up up to 6 hours without leakisng.Period pants by them selves, causes wet sheets.

Lovely wetting. You must try and get some diapers, find a good hiding place!

Reactions: NudistMD
One of my favorite things to do now is to wear a diaper all day and keep wetting it until it overflows and I wet the bed or the car seat or whatever.

Attachments

• IMG_0208.jpeg
    IMG_0208.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0207.jpeg
    IMG_0207.jpeg
  • IMG_0206.jpeg
    IMG_0206.jpeg
  • IMG_0209.jpeg
    IMG_0209.jpeg