First wet always embarrassing?

LilxFawn said:
Honestly that isn’t a bad idea. I don’t know if I’ll wet them, just because I usually just wet my pull-ups and throw them out right away. I have sensitive skin so I feel like I’d get diaper rash super easily. I’m tempted to ask him to help me put them on. I can diaper a baby with my eyes closed but I can’t diaper myself to save my life! Heck I’ve diapered my stuffies and I did a much better job than when I diapered myself lol. Idk why I struggle so much with it
Diapering your self is a bit of a task. With a bit of practice, you can do it. I have gone through tons of diapers and still waste a few every now and then cause I messed up taping.

Reactions: LilxFawn
I remember it being terribly exciting with the added danger that the diaper might leak, causing humiliation, which is a bit of a turn on for me. It didn't.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Not so much embarrassing as it was difficult. I was 17 when I brought home a big box of 48 toddler Pampers, back when Pampers were fanfold and thick. I'd get 4 diapers, pop the glue-blobs to make them rectangular, tape them side-by-side in pairs, stack, refold and diaper up with duct tape holding them on.

The difficult part was I was still new to diapers and between the softness, bulk, warmth and that addicting Pampers smell, it was a wonderful sensory overload which not only made my boy-parts rather "aware" but very tickly. I had to focus intensely on calming down and relaxing because being "firm" makes it near-impossible to pass urine but eventually I relaxed and released a little...and could feel the warm tingle of urine making its way down my urethra...

It'd come out a little, then I'd shift enough to get a tickle and it'd stop. Grrrr! I had to stand very still, relax...it got easier but still intermittent due to tickles, but then I relaxed enough to where the last half of the urine came out: not freely but in one shot. The wet feel was confusing but the warmth was amazing! Not only that but the warmth released more Pampers scent than ever, which got me excited, then I moved...and, well, that tickle did it. 🤭

It got easier and easier to wet and less tickly over time, and using a diaper for its intended purpose became more and more natural...and more fun! It's a thrill that never gets old, even 36 years later. 🥰

Reactions: LilxFawn
Back