First impression of ABU "little kings"

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Recently got my first order of ABU little kings, probably my new favorite now.

Nice and soft inside and out
Hook and loop tapes hold really well and can be adjusted
Massive 6500ml capacity
Cute design

I love the way they feel and look, when filled to capacity they hold the fluid well and the filling doesn't shift or break down. Definitely will be getting more when these ones get used up😁

Reactions: TigerDL, BenNevis, ChristianDiaperLover and 5 others
I’ve been using these for a while now. Bit pricy but worth the money.
I make them into single tape to make them more babyish.
Since they now sell them by the case I have enough to get me all the way throu the holiday season.

Reactions: TigerDL, foxcub, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person
I got my first pack of the alphagatorz coming. Looking forward to trying them out. Figured I would jump on the bandwagon while I was ordering some of my goto dinoroarz.

Reactions: foxcub, GatoChihuahua and fleckothefennec
I just received my first AlphaGatorz a few days ago, and I am wishing I had not waited so long to try them! My order has taken weeks to ship, but well worth the wait thus far! I am still waiting for some cloth backed cushies and Space (I think they are plastic backed).

I like the hook and loop 4 tape closusre, the really super thick padding, and how cute they make me feel ❤️🦄. I wore my peekABU raccoon beanie to work today.

yellothing said:
I’ve been using these for a while now. Bit pricy but worth the money.
I make them into single tape to make them more babyish.
Since they now sell them by the case I have enough to get me all the way throu the holiday season.
they sell single tape bunns and theyre the same base diaper, so i expect we will get single tape gators and kings some day

Little Kings is definitely my all time favorite diaper! They look so much like baby diapers their so great 😊

Reactions: TabaCrate
Back