First Dreamyncreamynorder, the suspense is unbearable!

Next time I go to my friends I will arrange it.

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies
SissyDinNappies said:
Good news, I had notice this morning that the order is now despatched so back to excited anticipation 😍
What was that time from placing the order to that message? I have contacted them at least three times and they say it will ship the next day, nothing, another e-mail same response. I, unfortunately, am getting ready to cancel my order as it has been almost 30 days since I placed the order.

Plus, I found this in the U.S. that I placed an order https://leannesprettydresses.net/ they are around the same price as they are having a sale and they are custom made to your exact measurements.

Last edited:
Cribbin said:
What was that time from placing the order to that message? I have contacted them at least three times and they say it will ship the next day, nothing, another e-mail same response. I, unfortunately, am getting ready to cancel my order as it has been almost 30 days since I placed the order.

Plus, I found this in the U.S. that I placed an order https://leannesprettydresses.net/ they are around the same price as they are having a sale and they are custom made to your exact measurements.
I placed my order on the 23rd March and had notification of shipping last Thursday (27th April). Like yourself I did send several emails without response so I also requested either fulfilment of the order or a refund and they shipped next day, I’ve had notification that they will deliver today so that’s pretty quick after shipment.
I can only figure that they have some issues with communication / supply chain as others on here haven’t had the same experience, I guess that patience is the key but as I’ve previously mentioned that isn’t my strong point 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Cribbin
Cribbin said:

As noted a few posts above, for delivery in the U.K. they appear to ship in bulk to a forwarding facility and only advise of shipping once it is shipped in the U.K. for the final mile. I’ve ordered many items and they have never not arrived, so maybe be patient for a little longer.

I find Leanne a lot more expensive for custom made dresses, even with the frequent sales, and the risk of getting the measurements wrong puts me off. So I’ve only ordered “ready to wear” items, which are lovely.

But really, they are meeting different needs. Leanne sells “little girl party dress” style outfits, whereas Dreamyncreamy is clearly “adult baby” focused. I love and wear both, but I don’t regard them as interchangeable.

Reactions: SissyDinNappies
Thanks for the input BabyTheleste. I am in the states and just received shipment notice. Was not expecting 22 days for delivery notice. Patience is not my virtue after being spoiled by other shippers. Guess this is a niche product.

I am hoping the Leanne's fits perfect due to measurement option. I am 5' 11" 140 so the ready to wear items are usually too big on me which is a bummer. Hope for good results from all three orders Leanne's, BBTSC, D&C.

Reactions: BabyTheleste and SissyDinNappies
Cribbin said:
Thanks for the input BabyTheleste. I am in the states and just received shipment notice. Was not expecting 22 days for delivery notice. Patience is not my virtue after being spoiled by other shippers. Guess this is a niche product.
I’m glad that it has now shipped, I hope that you’re as pleased with yours as I was with mine ..

Back