First Dreamyncreamynorder, the suspense is unbearable!

SissyDinNappies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Following on from my hijacking of @Cribbin thread (sorry). I’ve finally heard from Dreamyncreamy that my order is gong to be shipped on Monday, I must say that the anticipation and suspense is unbearable, I’ll be sure to report back when it finally arrives.. IMG_1066.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Babynix, pdiapered, Blueboy and 6 others
They really are cute.

Reactions: SissyDinNappies
I totally understand the excitement, the wait is more than worth it. We almost need a dreamy and creamy group to compare thoughts. I know its not going to happen but a meet up all wearing one of their dresses would be such fun.

• Love
Reactions: depta99 and SissyDinNappies
SissyDinNappies said:
Following on from my hijacking of @Cribbin thread (sorry). I’ve finally heard from Dreamyncreamy that my order is gong to be shipped on Monday, I must say that the anticipation and suspense is unbearable, I’ll be sure to report back when it finally arrives.. View attachment 134533
LOL...not a problem. It has been almost two weeks and status still says ordered for me. Hope it ships soon. That baby bib dress is superb.

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered and SissyDinNappies
Those are lovely and the website is a dream

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered and SissyDinNappies
sissybaby34 said:
I totally understand the excitement, the wait is more than worth it. We almost need a dreamy and creamy group to compare thoughts. I know its not going to happen but a meet up all wearing one of their dresses would be such fun.
Wouldn't that be wonderful?!?

• Love
Reactions: sissybaby34 and SissyDinNappies
I have the bib dress (top picture) amongst many of their garments and it’s gorgeous.

• Love
SissyDinNappies said:
Following on from my hijacking of @Cribbin thread (sorry). I’ve finally heard from Dreamyncreamy that my order is gong to be shipped on Monday, I must say that the anticipation and suspense is unbearable, I’ll be sure to report back when it finally arrives.. View attachment 134533
Mmmm I’m jealous they all look amazing

• Love
Blueboy said:
Mmmm I’m jealous they all look amazing
It’s just a shame that they still don’t appear to be shipped despite the promise, it’s coming up to 5 weeks now 😢

Have you had any contact with them at all? My 2 previous orders both shipped in good time. If it was me I would keep trying to contact them. How did you pay? If by paypal they will pursue it for you.

sissybaby34 said:
Have you had any contact with them at all? My 2 previous orders both shipped in good time. If it was me I would keep trying to contact them. How did you pay? If by paypal they will pursue it for you.
Yes, they sent an email on Friday of last week saying that they would be despatched on Monday this week, I’m sure that they’ll come soon if not I’ll look into any other recourse that I have (Mastercard and not PayPal..) 🤔

Reactions: sissybaby34
SissyDinNappies said:
I’d love to be put in all of these xx

• Love
SissyDinNappies said:
It’s just a shame that they still don’t appear to be shipped despite the promise, it’s coming up to 5 weeks now 😢
At five weeks I would look to decline/dispute the charge with your credit card company because most CCs have a 60 day limit on disputes.

Cribbin said:
At five weeks I would look to decline/dispute the charge with your credit card company because most CCs have a 60 day limit on disputes.
Good news, I had notice this morning that the order is now despatched so back to excited anticipation 😍

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Cribbin and sissybaby34
SissyDinNappies said:
Yes, they sent an email on Friday of last week saying that they would be despatched on Monday this week, I’m sure that they’ll come soon if not I’ll look into any other recourse that I have (Mastercard and not PayPal..) 🤔
Just one point. My last two orders appear to have made it to the U.K. before I was told they were shipped. They seem to despatch in bulk to some sort of handling centre and then be separated out for the “last mile”.

Thus they came a couple of days after shipping notification, not the couple of weeks you might expect coming from HK.

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies and sissybaby34
BabyTheleste said:
Just one point. My last two orders appear to have made it to the U.K. before I was told they were shipped. They seem to despatch in bulk to some sort of handling centre and then be separated out for the “last mile”.

Thus they came a couple of days after shipping notification, not the couple of weeks you might expect coming from HK.

SissyDinNappies will be even more excited now!!​

• Love
Reactions: SissyDinNappies and BabyTheleste
The suspense is unbearable, @BabyTheleste you were right, not long now ….. 🤪IMG_0278.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BabyTheleste and sissybaby34
sissybaby34 said:
You do Know after all this we expect a fashion show!
If you do I will 😉😂😍

Back