First diaper after a long break

DiaperLoverPL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't describe this wonderful feeling... but maybe from the beginning.

I haven't worn any diaper for a very long time, mostly because of (I think) higher risk of being caught. But today was the day to wear one fresh, white Abena M4. And finally pee in it, because I was holding my pee for hours! So I put the diaper on (with additional booster as always), lay on the bed for a minute or two and started to wee. It was such a wonderful feeling, with the warmth spreading firstly in the middle and then going down. I almost couldn't stop the flow hahah... 😌

Have you ever experienced something similar? That wearing after a long time gave you almost shivers from happiness?

Reactions: littledreamers333 and chamberpot
DiaperLoverPL said:
I can't describe this wonderful feeling... but maybe from the beginning.

I haven't worn any diaper for a very long time, mostly because of (I think) higher risk of being caught. But today was the day to wear one fresh, white Abena M4. And finally pee in it, because I was holding my pee for hours! So I put the diaper on (with additional booster as always), lay on the bed for a minute or two and started to wee. It was such a wonderful feeling, with the warmth spreading firstly in the middle and then going down. I almost couldn't stop the flow hahah... 😌

Have you ever experienced something similar? That wearing after a long time gave you almost shivers from happiness?
How long was the break? My longest break was 4 years. My wife caught me wearing so I had to give it up. And then I lost my “sobriety” and started back up. It’s been 4 years now and still maintain the secrecy.

I can feel you, it's definitely a beautiful moment, i felt the same a few weeks ago.

What made you think you were at risk of being caught ?

Moyinaoa said:
I can feel you, it's definitely a beautiful moment, i felt the same a few weeks ago.

What made you think you were at risk of being caught ?
I'm changing the shower enclosure in one of the bathrooms in my house, so I can't go there and clean myself after wearing. It's located on the second floor and when my mum is at work, no one goes there. So normally I have it all for me in the morning during the week. I had also some things to do in the morning for couple of days in a row, for example in the city.

I kinda have a different situation. I've been diapered pretty much 24/7 the past few weeks including at home workouts.
I'm not diapered for today's workout and I didn't realize how many times I've used the bathroom today. Normally I wouldn't
even think about, just used the diaper for it's intended purpose. I guess that will just make my nighttime diaper feel that
much more appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperLoverPL
jamiejamie said:
How long was the break? My longest break was 4 years. My wife caught me wearing so I had to give it up. And then I lost my “sobriety” and started back up. It’s been 4 years now and still maintain the secrecy.
I think I last wore a diaper in December, so not very long ago. But recently I've got that urge to wear and did it finally.

Back