• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First day of being padded 24/7

VelvetteStar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Today was my first day of only wearing nappies 27/4 after only wearing them occasionally when alone. It has been a bit nerve racking but also relaxing if that makes sense lol. I have been wanting to but to anxious to for months now after wearing them off and on when alone. Im proud of myself for doing so cause I wore it on my walk and ended up having to talk to a few people during it.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, ImNameless, NECottageNerd and 6 others
Well hello and welcome to the community!

VelvetteStar said:
Today was my first day of only wearing nappies 27/4 after only wearing them occasionally when alone. It has been a bit nerve racking but also relaxing if that makes sense lol. I have been wanting to but to anxious to for months now after wearing them off and on when alone. Im proud of myself for doing so cause I wore it on my walk and ended up having to talk to a few people during it.
Nice and I applaud you for doing you!

Reactions: ianwee, Nick1029 and KBoy
Good luck 😀

Hi and welcome. I think the more you wear outside, the less you'll think, "I'm wearing a diaper". After awhile it becomes normal.

Reactions: ianwee and KBoy
VelvetteStar said:
That’s awesome! Congratulations on taking this important step for you! Proud of you!

Reactions: ianwee
Welcome and enjoy it.

Reactions: ianwee and Nick1029
Good job taking a big step! It get easier the more you wear them in public!

Hello and welcome!

Hi and welcome. Your gonna love it.....😁

Hello and Welcome

aww nice, glad you had a great time!! glad you found us, hope you'll find your stay here fun and informative! there's lots of tips for wearing 24/7 here so don't be afraid to ask questions ^ _ ^

VelvetteStar said:
Hi VelvetteStar. What a nice positive introduction! You're right to be proud of yourself, and I hope you continue to enjoy wearing nappies. You will find the people in this community are very friendly and supportive, and will offer you any help,information or support that you may need. We look forward to reading your posts.

Great job, as with what people already stated, it will get a lot easier to be in public. Pretty soon you will see that no one notices, or if they do, they don’t care. Just be prepared lol.

Back