First AAAcup

Stargazer93 said:
This one. Hanes

It took a few tries to get the right size, but I am really liking it. Its very comfortable and has a "secure" feeling for lack of a better word, lol

View attachment 109660
Ok thanks I’ll give them a look. I’m also looking at a company called pepper that gears their bras towards small chest people.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
You can get extenders that fasten in the back ans give you about three more inches of width around your chest. I started to develop at a later age but not because of hormones, it was because I have very low Testosterone levels and have had since my late teens. Can't for the life of me think why my doctor said I was not Trans, just confused but it may have been because he was a good friend of my parents and they did not support my truth self.
This is why I don’t fully agree with the medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria. Since it takes one bad apple to decide that someone isn’t “trans enough” to approve GAC.

I would have been one of those people if I had a DR that treated based fully on that. but it doesn’t take away from me being trans even though I barely experienced classic dysphoria before transitioning. Yet I get so much euphoria from simple typically feminine things that cis women regularly do.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back