First AAAcup

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I found 1 measley seller on aliexpress with a AAA cup tshirt bra. Had to use a 4" extender because the band is too snug but WOW! Even though its dirt cheap, this is FINALLY something I can comfortably fill out with my fembroobs and I had to share. Anyone else find an affordable source on a aaa (aaaaaaaah... Sorry) that isnt another sportsbra OR mad expensive? I'd love to hear it.

IMG_20230510_125128_3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, CoastieKate, HappyPixels and 6 others
Jbdl said:
I found 1 measley seller on aliexpress with a AAA cup tshirt bra. Had to use a 4" extender because the band is too snug but WOW! Even though its dirt cheap, this is FINALLY something I can comfortably fill out with my fembroobs and I had to share. Anyone else find an affordable source on a aaa (aaaaaaaah... Sorry) that isnt another sportsbra OR mad expensive? I'd love to hear it.

View attachment 108696
It looks lovely x

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Tappy and Jbdl
Reactions: Tappy and SissyJoanne
Jbdl said:
All my bras are almost exclusively from the girls dept. My wife complains I have more training bras than all girls in the middle school... I shop mostly Target and Walmart. You can easily find 38" band sizes in store and up to 40" online. "The Children's Place" has a line called "Sugar and Jade" that caters to older teens, with larger bra sizes and really cute clothes up to size 22plus. JCPenny also has girls plus sizes including bras and panties. I use to shop Justice and they had larger bands sizes too, unfortunately they have closed. Although Walmart has licensed the brand and currently has a line of girls clothes including bras and panties. Here are a few of my bras including my favorites from Justice...

31135925073_154102a195_h.jpg

31789103330_9439548444_h.jpg

hmmm 013.jpg

hmmm 014.jpg

IMGP4782.jpg

IMGP8424.jpg

IMGP0195.jpg

IMGP0197.jpg

IMGP0247.jpg

IMGP0250.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Luvshugs, Tappy and 4 others
Littlebabybecca said:
All my bras are almost exclusively from the girls dept. My wife complains I have more training bras than all girls in the middle school... I shop mostly Target and Walmart. You can easily find 38" band sizes in store and up to 40" online. "The Children's Place" has a line called "Sugar and Jade" that caters to older teens, with larger bra sizes and really cute clothes up to size 22plus. JCPenny also has girls plus sizes including bras and panties. I use to shop Justice and they had larger bands sizes too, unfortunately they have closed. Although Walmart has licensed the brand and currently has a line of girls clothes including bras and panties. Here are a few of my bras including my favorites from Justice...
I actually got so excited when I read this seeing as I’m trans and have been on hormones long enough that I should have a decent little bit of breast tissue, yet I don’t. Therefore, I literally cannot find a bra with built in cups that fits me even in the slightest and this legitimately gave me hope.

But alas my chest is too thick for even the largest sizes. But I wish they would they look so cute.

Reactions: Angelapinks, rbm, Tappy and 1 other person
Sissybabykatie said:
I actually got so excited when I read this seeing as I’m trans and have been on hormones long enough that I should have a decent little bit of breast tissue, yet I don’t. Therefore, I literally cannot find a bra with built in cups that fits me even in the slightest and this legitimately gave me hope.

But alas my chest is too thick for even the largest sizes. But I wish they would they look so cute.
Thats solame! Ya. The market for boobless and barrell chested is skint. Im debating doing a little reverse engineering on this one to see if I cant just litterally build my own

Littlebabybecca said:

View attachment 108707

View attachment 108708

View attachment 108711

View attachment 108712

View attachment 108714

View attachment 108715

View attachment 108716

View attachment 108717

View attachment 108718

View attachment 108719
So pretty

Reactions: Tappy and Littlebabybecca
Littlebabybecca said:

View attachment 108707

View attachment 108708

View attachment 108711

View attachment 108712

View attachment 108714

View attachment 108715

View attachment 108716

View attachment 108717

View attachment 108718

View attachment 108719
Are the Sugar and Jade dresses really in adult dress size 22? That’s so exciting if they are

Nice to see some good, old-fashioned crossdressing. Yaaaaaaa!

Reactions: Tappy and Littlebabybecca
BabyLouise said:
Are the Sugar and Jade dresses really in adult dress size 22? That’s so exciting if they are
I don't think that is a woman's 22, although I could be wrong. There is even a Plus size 22 for some items. My suggestion is go to their web page and check the size charts. I actually wear a girls 14-16 and shop in store for most of my girls clothes.

Sissybabykatie said:

how long have you been on hrrt it does take timeat least a year and a half to 2 till youse noticible boobs and depends in your dosage. 2 years and i was a B but i wsa taking half the max dose twice a day

Congrats! I feel your pain over finding proper fitting clothing that's actually affordable.

rbm said:
how long have you been on hrrt it does take timeat least a year and a half to 2 till youse noticible boobs and depends in your dosage. 2 years and i was a B but i wsa taking half the max dose twice a day
I’m like 20 months now. I’ve just accepted that I’m going to need breast augmentation to have anything even remotely developed breasts

Sissybabykatie said:
I’m like 20 months now. I’ve just accepted that I’m going to need breast augmentation to have anything even remotely developed breasts
how big do you want to go. I amc cup now but would love to have aDD o Ee you are still going to need time and it depends on your dosage

rbm said:
how big do you want to go. I amc cup now but would love to have aDD o Ee you are still going to need time and it depends on your dosage
I would like to atleast be a C so it fits the shape of my body but at this point my Dr is unlikely to increase my dosage and I’m like an AAA maybe an AA and I think the only reason I’m even that developed is because of my regular body fat. I’ve had all of the normal developments from HRT besides that and my face hasn’t change much yet so I’m pretty sure I’m at a point now where I won’t have HRT give me much more results. But like I said I’ve accepted that reality because otherwise I would be extremely depressed.

The only issue I have with it is that breast aug costs a decent amount of money and I can’t get it covered under insurance since our gov covers it under very exclusive standards which would have required me to develop no breast tissue at all by this point.

you can always get hrt at other places or or take herbals

I actually just finally got a bra that actually fits and its such a joy. Its the simple pleasures in life

Reactions: Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
Sissybabykatie said:

You can get extenders that fasten in the back ans give you about three more inches of width around your chest. I started to develop at a later age but not because of hormones, it was because I have very low Testosterone levels and have had since my late teens. Can't for the life of me think why my doctor said I was not Trans, just confused but it may have been because he was a good friend of my parents and they did not support my truth self.

Reactions: BabyLouise
Stargazer93 said:
I actually just finally got a bra that actually fits and its such a joy. Its the simple pleasures in life
What brand of bra did you buy ?

This one. Hanes

It took a few tries to get the right size, but I am really liking it. Its very comfortable and has a "secure" feeling for lack of a better word, lol

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 7.41.01 AM.png

Reactions: SissyJoanne, Littlebabybecca, OnePiece and 2 others
Back