Firmest when wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What’s the firmest diaper when wet? Looking for something that’s firm in the crotch area with urine similar as to if you used water to fill your diaper.

Reactions: ChooChoo69 and 49beachdipe
Definitely Crinklz/BetterDry. That's the only thing I dislike about them since they can get a little uncomfortable at times.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Northshore Supreme are like this too.

Reactions: randy1959 and 49beachdipe
bluepigeon said:
Definitely Crinklz/BetterDry. That's the only thing I dislike about them since they can get a little uncomfortable at times.
I honestly find Crinklz to be relatively squishy.

I find Tykables to feel pretty solid though

Reactions: TyphaHare
I am 24 5 ft 85lbs.... diapers I wear are any baby diapers that are size 6 and up but mostly pampers. They fit me perfectly and I get 3 wettings max. Tapes stay on my diaper usually sag.

Diapers3451 said:
I am 24 5 ft 85lbs.... diapers I wear are any baby diapers that are size 6 and up but mostly pampers. They fit me perfectly and I get 3 wettings max. Tapes stay on my diaper usually sag.
I'm honestly not sure any of this is believable. At 24 years of age and 5ft, unless you're severely malnutritioned you aren't going to be 85 lbs., and 5ft is pretty uncommon to say the least. (According to BMI you'd be just over 40 lbs. underweight). You also aren't really responding to the question asked and I honestly can't see a baby diaper holding 3 adult sized wettings

I haven't worn them for a while but Dry 24/7s were pretty firm/stiff. I found it to be more than I liked.

bluepigeon said:

canyon said:
Northshore Supreme are like this too.

^I agree with both of these.

Diapers3451 said:
Lucky you!

Drylife in the UK are pretty firm when wet.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and ChocChip
Absolutely Northshore Supremes

Diapers3451 said:
Ok, but not sure what this as to do with OPs post..... Spam?

Firm diaper?.... I would say Crinklz but at the sametime they're huge so probably not wetting enough lol

Last edited:
randy1959 said:
Absolutely Northshore Supremes
Did they changed those because I tried some and loved them because they had my size and were full of sap! Loved them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back