Finishing the job.

fancydancey said:
I like your idea of a DOKer, that’s a nice middle ground between extremes of living vs hating diapers, something that is not often discussed even on here.
I think many of us (long-time IC) have come to the point that we, as we grow older, that hating our diapers are not helpful. From what you have described about having multiple BM accidents, remember that your diaper keeps your clothes clean. As for "finishing the job," sometimes it's the best way to empty your bowels. Obviously it's better when you do this in the morning (and at home). When I get up from sleeping I know I can expect a BM. Especially if I hadn't had one during the night. I'll still be in bed so I lift my knees to my chest and simply push. It usually works. I rarely have to use a suppository. After cleaning and showering I put on a fresh diaper and dress myself. I'm a teacher (and a guidance counselor) and having to wear a diaper is a challenge. But during the day, when I'm working in school, I almost never mess my diaper there. And it's because I'm empty.

As for being a "DOKer," it's way better than not. When I was a child, at least when I went to school, I hated my diapers. I think when I got older (like in college), I simple accepted the fact that without my diaper, I'd be lost. I've become someone who actually like them. They help security, feel comfortable and let's face it, they're convenience.

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
I push to make sure it's all out. I hate just getting in a new diaper and more comes out...

Reactions: Diprs2 and Tundra1975
It’s always first thing in the morning for me while having my coffee. Always have a second wave come within 30 minutes to an hour sometimes longer. My wife will ask me if I’m done before she changes me. She doesn’t want to have to change me twice and will be pretty upset with me if she hast to change another poopy.

Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
Spankedanddiapered said:
It’s always first thing in the morning for me while having my coffee. Always have a second wave come within 30 minutes to an hour sometimes longer. My wife will ask me if I’m done before she changes me. She doesn’t want to have to change me twice and will be pretty upset with me if she hast to change another poopy.
Thats how my system works.

Back