Finding the right nappy/diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinkles89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At the moment, my favourite is the tykables cammies because of the bulk. However, my partner gets a little annoyed with the crinkle sound when I'm sleeping. Can anyone recommend a different nappy that is similar... I definitely like the thickness over anything else and prefer hook and loop fastenings!

Thank you! :)

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Lumos
For a quiet nights sleep in a bulky nappy… I use medical nappies.

Tena Ultima cloth back is my go to, although I want to try the Betterdry ones I saw today in the NRU showroom

While I wasn't a fan of the tapes (I prefer the supergrip tipes with a front panel landing zone) The Crinklz despite their name were much quieter than any diaper I've tried with a landing zone.

Crinkles89 said:
At the moment, my favourite is the tykables cammies because of the bulk. However, my partner gets a little annoyed with the crinkle sound when I'm sleeping. Can anyone recommend a different nappy that is similar... I definitely like the thickness over anything else and prefer hook and loop fastenings!

Thank you! :)
Good question! My favourites are also the Cammies but yeah, I wish they were quieter...

Rearz Barnyard and Tykables are generally my go to nappies for overnight. Both have excellent absorbency and capacity as well as hook and loop tapes. I don't think the Rearz will have any less of a crinkle sound though 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back