Find out your little age (quiz)

Lol I gotn0-6momths

• Love
Reactions: puddlefeet
I got “8-10 years”, the general age I stopped wetting the bed and missing it!

Reactions: MiddleJacob and wetaccident
Got 18-24 months which is exactly the age i like to be!! Weird how spot on that was!

12-18 months 😄

Reactions: Tonicorn
OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I made this quiz today, it tells you what your little age is.

I know people's little identifying ages don't always line up with realistic child development, so don't take this too seriously. Ultimately it's up to you and is totally customisable and variable. This is just for fun

Tried it again got 2 years old this time

I got 18-24 months

Reactions: LittleEllsOAB

Reactions: wetaccident
Try this Quiz to find your littl's age?
Im a 3 year old, thats about right, i still wear nappys/diapers but im trying to be potty-trained, and i run amuck, make messes, do scribble drawings for my CG, and take 1 afternoon nap, lucky me.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
i'm still not taking the test! Like, what if I'm not what I feel like I am?

MiddleJacob said:
i'm still not taking the test! Like, what if I'm not what I feel like I am?
Take the test, You may get the age you want to be but if you don't it's a fun quiz, I have taken the test twice and each time I have got a different age, I still go to my little age of 2 to 3 years old, the test won't change anything.

• Thinking
Reactions: MiddleJacob
Way off I got 0-6 months when I’m probably around 1-2

I got 0-2 months

i got 0-2 months

18-24 months

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I made this quiz today, it tells you what your little age is.

I know people's little identifying ages don't always line up with realistic child development, so don't take this too seriously. Ultimately it's up to you and is totally customisable and variable. This is just for fun

I got 6-12 months. Not totally inaccurate, though I am sometimes older

I got 3 years old, although I've always regarded myself as a 5 year-old who is a bit backward in development and has to wear nappy-pants, suck a dummy and use a bib.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Sissyleslie said:
I got 3 years old, although I've always regarded myself as a 5 year-old who is a bit backward in development and has to wear nappy-pants, suck a dummy and use a bib.
Sissyleslie said:

I'm not really an AB but I thought it was a fun idea anyway. I got 6-8 yes old, dunno what to make of that lol

Back