Status
Not open for further replies.

atechno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For the last 7 or 8 years, I've lived in shared accommodation. Both at university and now in my current place near my job, I've essentially had to restrict nappy-wearing to my bedroom, or when my housemates are out of town.

However, about 3 weeks ago I got the call from my landlord, saying they want to sell the house. I was given less than 2 months to move out. At the time this was quite a shock (I've been here for 3 1/2 years), and finding a new place has been quite stressful.

But there's certainly a silver lining come out of it; I've decided to get a flat just to myself. And that means in about 2 weeks time (once I've finished moving), I'll no longer have to hide my ABDL side when at home, for the first time ever! At least, apart from when people come to visit, of course.

I've had to take some precautions during the actual moving process; my parents are coming over to help move my stuff, and I don't want them finding any baby stuff. So I used up my remaining nappy stock recently, and I've taken my paci, bottles, onesies etc to store in a safe place at work. I'm looking forward to stocking up again when the opportunity comes!

Has anyone else here had similar experiences?

Congratulations atechno, you will really enjoy it. Coming home from work, diapering up sitting down relaxing in front of TV. Going to bed diapered and waking up in the middle of the night being able to walk around without having to worry about running into your room mates. It can can all be very relaxing. Just find a good spot to keep your stuff under wraps in case any one comes in unexpectedly. It was always a little nerve wracking when my fiance', now wife, would come to visit. She had the run of the place and a key. So I had to have a great spot.

littlemoosey said:
Congratulations atechno, you will really enjoy it. Coming home from work, diapering up sitting down relaxing in front of TV. Going to bed diapered and waking up in the middle of the night being able to walk around without having to worry about running into your room mates. It can can all be very relaxing. Just find a good spot to keep your stuff under wraps in case any one comes in unexpectedly. It was always a little nerve wracking when my fiance', now wife, would come to visit. She had the run of the place and a key. So I had to have a great spot.

Thanks. As I'm moving into an unfurnished place, I'm having to get my own stuff like furniture and a bed. I've ordered a bed base with drawers, so that should be a good place to keep things.

I've hidden most of my ABDL activities from my current housemates, but they have gotten used to seeing me in footed pajamas around the house, even the babyish looking ones. I think they initially found them a little odd, but don't really mind.

Last edited:
Awesome! Gratz!

Having a place all to my self has been the BEST!

atechno said:
Thanks. As I'm moving into an unfurnished place, I'm having to get my own stuff like furniture and a bed. I've ordered a bed base with drawers, so that should be a good place to keep things.

I've hidden most of my ABDL activities from my current housemates, but they have gotten used to seeing me in footed pajamas around the house, even the babyish looking ones. I think they initially found them a little odd, but don't really mind.

It's is really fun, just hope you do find yourself having to go back to living with others that don't know. That is no fun at all.

Congrats! As a person with rapidly aging children, my current space is going to be less and less safe for me to wear within.
My wearing will be relegated to nighttime (for enuresis, and if they find out, fine) - and to trips here for the next 15-20 years :/
The sacrifices of parenthood... :)

Good luck! i hope it all works out , freedom is great i live on my own after 25 years married and 3 kids.I miss my wife but the freedom to lounge in my diaper is great and i can wear what i want , leave the toilet seat up, leave the door open while i bath or take a dump, welcome to freedom!

Congratulations on getting your own place.

When I have moved (whether with friends/family or a moving company), I always box up my ABDL stuff into one or more boxes and then tape them shut. So far, I have never had a problem with them coming open. I label the box with something that doesn't draw attention but that I know means these are special boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back