Female DLs?

Kaich said:
If a man wanted to change me the air would go very blue!
“Change me” as in changing you from being a DL or “change me” as in changing your wet diaper? Or both?

Last edited:
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
All who have stated DL I'm guessing you are not an AB?

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and WetDL22
Yo. I'm non-binary and androgynous, trans masculine leaning, but was born with the typical female hardware.

Reactions: Lilrae, Lyokodl and WetDL22
Me! Cis, lesbian, female.

Reactions: Jr2012, Lyokodl, kote and 1 other person
Me too.

Reactions: Jr2012
Here

Reactions: Jr2012 and Diapercutie
Yes

Reactions: Jr2012
Zeke said:
“Change me” as in changing you from being a DL or “change me” as in changing your wet diaper? Or both?
Both.

cannamommy said:
While I may not identify as a true DL, I have to admit I have grown fond of the logistical use of diapers during this pregnancy. I know my husband hopes that I will continue to wear after birth however I’m not convinced lol
How long are you planning to keep the baby in diapers?

I don’t see how I missed this thread. I’m female and I love diapers. Plain white or pink plastic backed to be exact.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Codiapermike, wettingagain and 3 others
I just found this! Female, straight, young, educated. My go-to diaper is a MegaMax, they’re fairly plain but still have cute pink and tie-die backing.

Reactions: wettingagain, SofiaInPampers and Lyric
Kymi said:
You don't know the saying?

It means the air would go blue with anger. There would be swear-words and cursing and ultimately violence (though I doubt it would come to that quickly. Curses :mad: would usually

Wow I have never heard that saying either, thanks for the clarification. I would say that many ABDL guys dream about sharing their love of diapers with a mate, it is just very rare to find a Female ABDL in the wild.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and hanbanan
I'm female

Reactions: Jr2012, Lyric, SofiaInPampers and 1 other person
Me

Reactions: Jr2012, Lyric, SofiaInPampers and 1 other person
Me

Reactions: Jr2012, SofiaInPampers, hanbanan and 1 other person
Me too!

Reactions: Jr2012 and Lyric
Back